So Tell me, How AWESOME of a Deal did get on this SPLAWN????

Chrisjd

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ask again after you recieve it. Zero feedback. Way too low price and $7 shipping? I would have avoided that like the plague.

I hope it's the real deal.

But I doubt it.

• Members

THats awesome. Hopefully the guy actually ships it and tries not to back out. I won a vht fatbottom on ebay for $150 then the guy turns around and tells me to pay him $500 since someone locally offered him that. I told him to honor the auction since its a legal binding contract. The dude never answered his emails and so I reported him. Ebay ofcorse did nothing. I hope you have good luck and this guy ships it.

• Members

Yeah, I am not TOO worried about it.

Well, in your favor, Paypal holds funds now until the goods are delivered. So you have a guarantee as long as you use paypal. DO NOT pay via any other method. If you do in fact receive it, you got one hell of a deal!

• Members

The guy probably screwed up when he entered the amount for shipping. His loss, and if you paid via PayPal, he won't see the money until you acknowledge receipt of the amp.

Lack of feedback goes both ways. I see that your (Chrisjd) feedback is only six, so if I was the seller, I'd be just as concerned. When I get low-feedback bidders, I contact them with a simple message to get a feel for what they're like.

Best wishes to you, and I hope you get the cab and it's in good condition!

• Members

THats awesome. Hopefully the guy actually ships it and tries not to back out. I won a vht fatbottom on ebay for $150 then the guy turns around and tells me to pay him $500 since someone locally offered him that. I told him to honor the auction since its a legal binding contract. The dude never answered his emails and so I reported him. Ebay ofcorse did nothing. I hope you have good luck and this guy ships it.

Man, Ebay really needs to shape up.

• Members

That's a hard one to call. No feedback and the way low shipping makes it scetchy. I'm holding out hoping you score though. Sometimes feedback isn't a good indicator. I have really low feedback because I buy most of my used gear here, but everyone knows I'm honest. Maybe this guy will be the same.

Best of luck brother.

Eric

Archived