So Tell me, How AWESOME of a Deal did get on this SPLAWN????

Chrisjd

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
haha those kinda deals freak me out. I don't know much about this... it's a box with 4 speakers noob... You toured for 1.5 years with it, and you don't know much about it?

Hope you don't get {censored}ed man.
:(

I know, what a twat.

• Members
Tried telling me that shipping is 70 not 7. I told him that it doesn't matter and that by making the auction he accepted a contract.

Meh...if that was me, I'd have fessed up to knowing he/she was being screwed/screwed up and met 'em at least half way..{censored} you only paid $230 :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I dont buy the not knowing much about it thing. Guitarists who dont know anything about gear buy marshall or mesa cabs, to know what a splawn was and where to get one takes a little knowledge of this kind of thing.

I hope its not sheet rock

James

• Members

I dont buy the not knowing much about it thing. Guitarists who dont know anything about gear buy marshall or mesa cabs, to know what a splawn was and where to get one takes a little knowledge of this kind of thing.

I hope its not sheet rock

James

He may not be a guitar noob but he is an ebay noob. If its legit he made the noobish mistakes of not setting a reserve and typing in the shipping wrong, its plausible. He probably knows what its worth, he just made the mistake of assuming he would get a fair price

Archived