new york guys: is this for real!?

kinggeoff

• Members
Fail.

My wife and I got teh STD tests before we got married.

They even did the cotton schwab in the pee hole test
:o
(it teh doesn't feel good)

No one tests for herpes standard...they have to see sores. As for HPV, there are no tests except a pap smear, and that is often inaccurate.

• Members
No one tests for herpes standard...they have to see sores. As for HPV, there are no tests except a pap smear, and that is often inaccurate.

Well no sores ever, and we've been only sleeping with each other for the past 3 years. :idk:

I could have sworn my Dr. tested for the herp. I don't have the bill in front of me, but I specifically asked for that test.

• Members
Well no sores ever, and we've been only sleeping with each other for the past 3 years.
:idk:

I could have sworn my Dr. tested for the herp. I don't have the bill in front of me, but I specifically asked for that test.

It's possible, but until very recently there was no test. They've recently developed a blood test for it. Before that, they just went by sight. I'm totally a hypochondriac and this {censored} freaks me out. I've never been with anyone with any signs of any stds, and I've never had signs of one myself, but it still scares me. I thinks I'm going to go get teh tested soon :eek:

Archived