mark iii on the 'bay....

caylor02

• Members

meh, i see em goin for 900 all the time here. No road case but the amps are generally MINT. It's starting at 900 + shipping right which takes it to 1k. And that's if NO ONE ELSE bids on it.

My suggestion, wait it out. You can find a better deal.

• Members

{censored} that. i used to see them for $650ish all the time.

I used to see JCM800's for $600 all the time, too, but that hasn't been happening lately.

I'd opt for a Mark III head if I were in that position, but that's just because high gain combos and I don't get along.

• Members

I used to see JCM800's for $600 all the time, too, but that hasn't been happening lately.

I'd opt for a Mark III head if I were in that position, but that's just because high gain combos and I don't get along.

I could really use that extra 300 right now too. I'm actually kind of pissed to see prices jump like that. I bought my Mark III for 550 shipped. Sold it for 675 plus a ton of shipping (I actually saved some money on that, cause he asked me to ship UPS to Petaluma for a cap-job). So overall I got about 700. IF people are willing to pay a Gr for one, I could have taken an addition 30-40% on mine. Crapola.

• Members

I could really use that extra 300 right now too. I'm actually kind of pissed to see prices jump like that. I bought my Mark III for 550 shipped. Sold it for 675 plus a ton of shipping (I actually saved some money on that, cause he asked me to ship UPS to Petaluma for a cap-job). So overall I got about 700. IF people are willing to pay a Gr for one, I could have taken an addition 30-40% on mine. Crapola.

It hasn't sold...yet. It may not be indicating where the current market is. It does have a lot of extras so that's part of the reason $900 isn't that bad.

• Members

You gotta be {censored}ING kidding me.

I sold my Mark III Green Stripe 85 watter w/reverb and GEQ for 725 shipped like three months ago
:mad:
They went up by THAT much?
{censored}ing Mesa discontinuing the Mark IV pretty much {censored}ed everyone in that way.

Fixed. Randall Smith is a stupid cock sucker...

Archived