Official Austin Ampfest 3.0 signup thread! 11/1/08

Ron Burgandy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Normally I'm good with that, but not at ampfest haha. End up pissing off telephant or something.
:facepalm:

But you're talking to them, not railing the hell out of them. Amy would let you know that she was Shae's girl. Can't get in trouble for talking.

If they're with someone, then find out if they're with someone you know. If their boyfriend is not a friend of yours, then I say go for it. Let her and her boyfriend deal with that problem ;)

• Members
But you're talking to them, not railing the hell out of them. Amy would let you know that she was Shae's girl. Can't get in trouble for talking.

If they're with someone, then find out if they're with someone you know. If their boyfriend is not a friend of yours, then I say go for it. Let her and her boyfriend deal with that problem
;)

In the words of Snoop Dog:

"Yo bitch chose me!" :thu:

• Members

Oddly enough, I ended up meeting a couple of girls that were from San Antonio. They are coming to our show on Saturday as well.

Austin.jpg

They had the parking attendant take a photo of all of us.

I saw them when we left Stubbs BBQ and ran them down to give them a flyer.

• Members

If they're with someone, then find out if they're with someone you know. If their boyfriend is not a friend of yours, then I say go for it. Let her and her boyfriend deal with that problem
;)

I was more thinking it'd end up being a bandmates girl lol. Women be trflin' sucka.

Anyway it just woulda been weird if there were problems.

I manage to get into those sometimes but normally it's with people I don't give a {censored} about. :lol:

• Members

I was more thinking it'd end up being a bandmates girl lol. Women be trflin' sucka.

Anyway it just woulda been weird if there were problems.

I manage to get into those sometimes but normally it's with people I don't give a {censored} about.
:lol:

You worry too much dude. :lol:

You should have just talked to some girls man. If they are with someone, they'll let you know.

• Members
You worry too much dude.
:lol:

You should have just talked to some girls man. If they are with someone, they'll let you know.

haha yeah right. :cop:

Little story...

Back in Cleveland I met this girl. So hot... great ass... and cute as {censored}.

Anyway We start talking blah blah blah... she's single, ex boyfriend is a nut case blah blah blah.

I go to her place and pound her. And I pounded her good too. There's a dent in a wall somewhere from her head. Good stuff. Moving right along...

Next day I'm at the bar again and she comes up to me and says "My crazy ex is here and won't leave me alone."

We talk and even get hot and heavy for a minute.

Later the dude is like why the {censored} is my girl talking to you... And I said.. "your ex?"

and he says "My fiance"

at this point I think he really is the crazy possessive ex so I do what any good {censored} starter would do...

and I tell him... "Well I {censored}ed your fiance last night"

Pandemonium ensues. A couple of Mushroomhead's roadies walk up behind me, and the club owner kicks the guys and his bandmates out.

Like I said, bitches be triflin!

The End.

mmmm dana... the triflin ho :)

Then there was the married girl I dated... but that's a story for another day. :D

(AND NO I DID NOT KNOW TILL IT WAS TOO LATE):o

• Members
haha yeah right.
:cop:

Little story...

Back in Cleveland I met this girl. So hot... great ass... and cute as {censored}.

Anyway We start talking blah blah blah... she's single, ex boyfriend is a nut case blah blah blah.

I go to her place and pound her. And I pounded her good too. There's a dent in a wall somewhere from her head. Good stuff. Moving right along...

Next day I'm at the bar again and she comes up to me and says "My crazy ex is here and won't leave me alone."

We talk and even get hot and heavy for a minute.

Later the dude is like why the {censored} is my girl talking to you... And I said.. "your ex?"

and he says "My fiance"

at this point I think he really is the crazy possessive ex so I do what any good {censored} starter would do...

and I tell him... "Well I {censored}ed your fiance last night"

Pandemonium ensues. A couple of Mushroomhead's roadies walk up behind me, and the club owner kicks the guys and his bandmates out.

Like I said, bitches be triflin!

The End.

mmmm dana... the triflin ho
:)

Then there was the married girl I dated... but that's a story for another day.
:D

(AND NO I DID NOT KNOW TILL IT WAS TOO LATE)
:o

Keeeeerist dude. No wonder. LOL!!!

• Members
Yeah haha. I've been in that spot many times somehow and being in a new place with a bunch of guys I've waited years to meet I didn't want some guy getting all pissy especially if he was linked to one of these people I had been waiting years to meet.
:)

You were cool with me. My girl was at home back in SA that night. :)

• Members
haha.

btw my favorite part of your show was when there was like a second of silence and you screamed something with the word "mother{censored}ers" in it. haha good {censored}. Totally caught me off guard.

Yeah, that's the song we opened with. There's a pause in it before the solo break and the band ques off me to go back into it. I usually take that opportunity to yell something at the crowd. That night it was "C'mon MOTHER {censored}ERS!!!" :thu:

• Members

Pft. So I was right about who Boris is. Damn, bud, next time say something! I knew your face from Ampfest 2, but I was expecting someone looking all hard core. I see how you are now, all quiet and {censored} in person, but I bet if someone pissed you off you'd be all Karate Kid on their ass :thu:

Fixed

I almost fell off the stage after our first song
And I got my 2nd and 5th strings stuck between the adjustment screws and pole pieces on my neck P90 at the same time

Didn't you do that at one of your last shows? I could swear you did the same thing before.

• Members
Pft. So I was right about who Boris is. Damn, bud, next time say something! I knew your face from Ampfest 2, but I was expecting someone looking all hard core. I see how you are now, all quiet and {censored} in person, but I bet if someone pissed you off you'd be all Karate Kid on their ass
:thu:

That's why his alter-ego is Boris the Blade:cop:

• Members

Didn't you do that at one of your last shows? I could swear you did the same thing before.

Yes, it's definitely not the first, and probably not the last :lol::facepalm:

It's always great when this happens, because as soon as those strings are wedged in there the guitar just starts howling this God awful pitch. Feckin' Gibson :lol:

• Members

San Diego had to postpone their ampfest.
They went from having 25-30 people down to 5-6. That sucks.
Sounds like they could've had a great time finishing with a BBQ on the beach and everything.
I hope at least everyone from this past AustinFest will be there again next year.

• Members
San Diego had to postpone their ampfest.

They went from having 25-30 people down to 5-6. That sucks.

Sounds like they could've had a great time finishing with a BBQ on the beach and everything.

I hope at least everyone from this past AustinFest will be there again next year.

I haven't missed an ampfest yet. 2 when I lived in DFW And all 3 of the Austin ones.

• Members
Since I missed this one, I am willing to throw a littl emini ampfest at my house for anyone that wants to make the trip.
Fire up the grill, chill down the beer and crank up the {censored}ing amps. Let me know dudes, any of my more known friends are welcome to come out.

-Ans-

I'm trying to plan a trip to Houston in early December.

Archived