Some Gymnasts try WAY too hard.

Dark Angel

• Members
DUde
:freak:

You can trace a {censored}in over-stretched-skin goatee round her mouth! You can SEE her chin trying to poke a hole through her skin where it's stretching too much!

I didn't mean the smile as in the teeth, I mean what happens to her face when she smiles.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, thats what I WAS implying.

There was a girl in my highschool that was a gymnast. tight buns, awesome bod, but not really riped muscle wise or anything. Damn near perfect. She was shy and sounded a bit like a guy so I didn't attempt anything, but if I ever run into her at a local party, :cool:

• Members
Well, thats what I WAS implying.

There was a girl in my highschool that was a gymnast. tight buns, awesome bod, but not really riped muscle wise or anything. Damn near perfect. She was shy and sounded a bit like a guy so I didn't attempt anything, but if I ever run into her at a local party,
:cool:

I had a girl that had body that could kill. She was on the diving team with me. Damn was it nice sitting on the side and watching her work it. :love:

• Members

Context is everything. Methinks she's contemplating the next move, not worried about being sexier than 12 year old Chinese girls.

But go on hatin' if it makes you feel complete. Those are World Class athletes there which I believe you claimed to be, as well as your entire family, so I'd think you would be more appreciative of the talent and be less critical of a single picture which is a tiny point in time of the routine.

Context is everything.

This is a parody thread. Even says so on page 1. Gymnastics is actually one of very few sports I really, really respect. BTW, Bob, you can walk into Downey HS and try and spit on my name anytime you want. I'm permanently plastered about 12ft high on the locker room wall. Sports are too easy to research to bother bull{censored}ting, err claiming, please.

• Members
theyre probably to busy training for 4 years straight to {censored} boys.

Id guess some of those girls are virgins.

I would agree with you to an extent. Those Olympic level athletes yes, but there are other, lower levels of gymnastics. Im sure they arent that busy :cop::thu:

• Members
I would agree with you to an extent. Those Olympic level athletes yes, but there are other, lower levels of gymnastics. Im sure they arent that busy
:cop::thu:

the trick is to hit on them right after they failed to qualify at the olympic trials, low self-esteem FTW! :o

Archived