Some Gymnasts try WAY too hard.

Dark Angel

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

theyre probably to busy training for 4 years straight to {censored} boys.

Id guess some/most of those girls are virgins.

The Chinese are distributing 100,000 condoms among the athletes and other staff at the Olympics. Other cities have been similar. In some years they have needed extra shipments when they used the first 60,000 rather early on.

• Members

Context
is
everything.

This is a parody thread. Even says so on page 1. Gymnastics is actually one of very few sports I really, really respect. BTW, Bob, you can walk into Downey HS and try and spit on my name anytime you want. I'm permanently plastered about 12ft high on the locker room wall. Sports are too easy to research to bother bull{censored}ting, err claiming, please.

I saw nothing of a parody in your first post and I don't watch this forum's topics like I used to because there so much garbage (I love an occasional parody thread) so apparently I missed it.

Yes, I'll hop on a plane soon because I MUST spit on your name at Downey HS! Very exciting!

• Members

It just occured to me that you're talking about CA? Your user profile location makes me think not, but Downey and Norwalk are fairly close to each other in CA.

yes, I lived in Ca until I was 15. Only my parents and brother live out here, and of course me. Everyone else is out there.

• Members
Context is everything. Methinks she's contemplating the next move, not worried about being sexier than 12 year old Chinese girls.

But go on hatin' if it makes you feel complete. Those are World Class athletes there which I believe you claimed to be, as well as your entire family, so I'd think you would be more appreciative of the talent and be less critical of a single picture which is a tiny point in time of the routine.

:lol:

• Members
:lol:

This post just reminded me of a story from when my grandfather was teaching high school math and he had an unruly student. He finally got tired of the little {censored} for talking back one day, so he picked him, still seated in one of those single desk/chair things, and chucked him outside onto the grass. When he walked back in, the class was laughing hysterically. To silence the class, he basically ripped one from Dirty Harry, "What? Do any of you think that was funny?" He was over 60 at the time, so i guess it was funny, but that wasn't the point he was making.

He was a grumpy dude, but gave us lots of funny honor/hardass stories to pass down. He spent a good part of his time drinking with his friend that was a pro boxer, just generally brutalizing guys for fun. The friend eventually wound up in jail for breaking a dudes face up after forcing him off the freeway. He finally had to retire from teaching early because he insisted he not change a grade he gave to a kid, an F-.

• Members
You will fail young padawan...you will fail.

:cop:

I don't know. I have witnessed many "good girls" turn pretty nasty after one light stroke of the whore button. I was the stroker of one and wow, she went from the "I am too shy..." routine to "{censored} me like the whore I am" in about 60 seconds.

• Members

o and ballerina's are great...i once dated a girl who used to dance in music videos (she was from nashville). she was amazing. did this trick when she would put her self in a pretzel and just let me rail her...and she was a squirter...is that too much info?

• Members

o and ballerina's are great...i once dated a girl who used to dance in music videos (she was from nashville). she was amazing. did this trick when she would put her self in a pretzel and just let me rail her...and she was a squirter...is that too much info?

We all know what Telephant's mom can do. That's nothing new.

Archived