I need help saving my life!

eroom

• Members

Just depressed. That's all. I have seen the darkness.

Not sure I believe you. usually if you've seen the darkness you would feel compelled to kill yourself to prevent humiliating your family or STFU about it so as not to scare everyone around you. The darkness is quite different from seeing the blues. You can talk to people about the blues.

Advice would depend on whether you are a threat to the world or the world is a threat to you because you can't function. If you're just a threat to yourself, then that's just blues. No voices, no problem.

• Members

Just depressed. That's all. I have seen the darkness.

Attention is what you are seeking, not help. People who really want to die don't go posting about it on a message forum. Sorry man. If you are having real issues, go see a therapist.

My feelings on suicide...well if people in third world countries that dwell in their own {censored} can go on living day to day, then you have nothing to complain about. Life can suck. So suck it up, deal with it, realize that the future can be great beyond your dreams and quit feeling sorry for yourself. If you have the ability to post on an internet forum, then you have it a lot better than a lot of other people in the world.

• Members

Not sure I believe you. usually if you've seen the darkness you would feel compelled to kill yourself to prevent humiliating your family or STFU about it so as not to scare everyone around you. The darkness is quite different from seeing the blues. You can talk to people about the blues.

Advice would depend on whether you are a threat to the world or the world is a threat to you because you can't function. If you're just a threat to yourself, then that's just blues. No voices, no problem.

Stop it. I love Rocky George.

• Members

Attention is what you are seeking, not help. People who really want to die don't go posting about it on a message forum. Sorry man. If you are having real issues, go see a therapist.

My feelings on suicide...well if people in third world countries that dwell in their own {censored} can go on living day to day, then you have nothing to complain about. Life can suck. So suck it up, deal with it, realize that the future can be great beyond your dreams and quit feeling sorry for yourself. If you have the ability to post on an internet forum, then you have it a lot better than a lot of other people in the world.

No question. You are absolutely correct.

• Members

If you have the ability to post on an internet forum, then you have it a lot better than a lot of other people in the world.

But he might be on dialup:eek:

can I get a murder/suicide?

Overdriven, I agree with the attention thing, but my family is pretty plagued with suicides. None of them were rational about it. They were all {censored}ed. One went from a normal oddball to thinking his life mission was to to solve the earth's energy issues by digging to its center to doing a swan dive off the goldengate bridge in less than a year. An aunt did the rock cliff thing... closed casket due to facial um.. ever kick a rotten pumpkin?

Another one was so hardcore about it, I'd rather not post the details. He was polite and left nothing to clean up, but he was hardcore.

Archived