What Gear Have You Been Drooling Over?

Introspectre

• Members
don't get me wrong-- compared to a LOT of amps, it's distinctive and isn't BAD... it's just very different, and it doesn't sound like an overdriven amp.. it's got it's own thing going on. it's coarse and grindy-- but not like a marshall, a mesa, a fender, or anything i've played. it's almost big muff-ish..

but gat DAMN.. the clean tone alone is OUTRAGEOUS. SO huge and thick and harmonics bustin out all over... but i can't see having all that extra tone stack just sitting there for a coupla grand for something I wouldn't use, y' know?

i dunno-- you gotta play it.. i don't wanna dissuede you from a clearly amazingly well made amp!

Thanks for the info:thu: I was set on a 30, but i'm gonna try the 15 out, see how it compares to the 30. I don't need alot of wattage anyway. And yeah the clean is :love:

• Members
8da72b3c35e473dd37906c220d99eeb8.jpg

Properly been wanting another one recently, I loved the sound and it was the best playing guitar i've ever owned
:)

damn.. first armstrong i've seen in a while! really cool instruments.. although a buddy of mine got one of the reissues and had a hellish time with the pickups.

• Members
damn.. first armstrong i've seen in a while! really cool instruments.. although a buddy of mine got one of the reissues and had a hellish time with the pickups.

What happened with his? I had one but it came busted, ebay :rolleyes: when it arrived the switch was broken and the pickguard was cracked.

Archived