Craigslist Crackhead of the Day. Bogner Content.

Chrisjd

• Members

I believe so yes.

$1,119 plus tax or shipping for a new one. Yes. IMO they are $300+ better than a Splawn Cab - build quality-wise...sound-quality-wise is subjective, but I also feel the same for that - unless I'm playing a splawn. That's not to say that Splawn cabs aren't great for the $.

Chris....Did you ever sell that Mh400?

• Members

they are $300+ better than a Splawn Cab - build quality-wise...sound-quality-wise is subjective, but I also feel the same for that - unless I'm playing a splawn. That's not to say that Splawn cabs aren't great for the $.

Chris....Did you ever sell that Mh400?

I did. why were you having second thoughts?

$300 better build quality than teh splawn!?

Teh splawn cabs are TANKS.

• Members

I did. why were you having second thoughts?

$300 better build quality than teh splawn!?

Teh splawn cabs are TANKS.

I wasn't in a good cash flow position at the time since I had just bought some TVs and had to pay over $10k in property taxes. The cash flow is back to normal now - so yeah I might have been interested. I'm looking at an RGA 321 that I can maybe get brand new for a little more than $700.

Have you ever played a Bogner cab, or do you just like to bash them for the higher price? ;) :poke:

I was also underwelmed by the build-quality of the headshell of the Nitro I had too. Not that it was bad, it just didn't feel as substantial as other amps I've owned.

Archived