A Gift for All who are Worthy.....

Chrisjd

• Members

My favorite band ever probably, enjoy...... You're welcome.

[YOUTUBE]pyXuhyJhrSY&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]qMlIBXjiVMg[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]lk1rdADCJEs&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]M1hasUkKHsU[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]w_kQVQtBCAQ&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]xXxN3fuGmaU&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Mabye it's because I grew up seeing bands like Exodus, Slayer, Metallica, Suicidal, Death, Testament, Pantera, Death Angel, Anthrax, Sepultura, and Overkill live, that I just simply cannot appreciate a band such as In Flames as much as I should. I've watched the greatest metal bands on earth throw down. I guess I'm jaded? :idk: I'll admit, I've seen In Flames open for Slayer the past couple of times they came and they were good, just not blow me away great. Soulfly smoked them live.

• Members
I've heard so much about these guys, but they kinda suck. I don't see what the big deal is about them.

Hearing Whoracle when it first came out, what, like 11 years ago now opened my ears to a lot of more "extreme" stuff I would have previously written off or just ignored because I didn't "get it" because of the vocals. That record presented it in an accessible context for me. I guess you had to be there. :idk:

I can't speak for their newer stuff, as I don't really like any bands that play in that style.

• Members
Mabye it's because I grew up seeing bands like Exodus, Slayer, Metallica, Suicidal, Death, Testament, Pantera, Death Angel, Anthrax, Sepultura, and Overkill live, that I just simply cannot appreciate a band such as In Flames as much as I should. I've watched the greatest metal bands on earth throw down. I guess I'm jaded?
:idk:
I'll admit, I've seen In Flames open for Slayer the past couple of times they came and they were good, just not blow me away great. Soulfly smoked them live.

One thing's for sure, Slayer SUCKS ASS live.

:cop::cop:

• Members
One thing's for sure, Slayer SUCKS ASS live.

:cop:
:cop:

That is your opinion Alex. That's ok. Maybe you saw a bad show? I've seen Slayer live over ten times and not once did I EVER feel I saw a bad show. Those dudes bring it. If you don't like them, that's fine. I understand. They arn't for everybody. But they do not "suck" live man.

• Members
That is your opinion Alex. That's ok. Maybe you saw a bad show? I've seen Slayer live over ten times and not once did I EVER feel I saw a bad show. Those dudes bring it. If you don't like them, that's fine. I understand. They arn't for everybody. But they do not "suck" live man.

I guess I saw two bad shows. :facepalm:

They were the main band at the Unholy Alliance tour and holy {censored} did they suck balls.

Children of Bodom, Lamb of God (who I HATE), Mastadon... all raped them badly. :cop:

Archived