A Gift for All who are Worthy.....

Chrisjd

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I think it's funny how so many people consider middle-newer in flames an abomination.
:lol:

I don't mind the middle stuff. The newer stuff though...well everyone has their own opinion. What's the problem with it not being the same as yours? I personally think the newer music is pretty damn horrible. It's certainly not metal anymore.

• Members

I personally think the newer music is pretty damn horrible. It's certainly not metal anymore.

LMAO, thats the point... I don't care if people don't like it, but everytime someone mentions an In Flames album after colony a total flamefest breaks out from the "old in flames only" fans. It's ridiculous/

• Members

I've heard so much about these guys, but they kinda suck. I don't see what the big deal is about them.

Well it isn't fair to judge them by those videos. He only post probably 2 good songs. And they weren't from the era when In Flames was still good. They were live videos from {censored}ty In Flames.

• Members

Well it isn't fair to judge them by those videos. He only post probably 2 good songs. And they weren't from the era when In Flames was still good. They were live videos from {censored}ty In Flames.

I wasn't aware that you were the person who decides what is good in flames and what is bad in flames.

Archived