Marshall is official the worst amp maker in the world...

diehard82

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
You know what, I don't like "insert a band's name here" music. I hope they fail and drop out of the music business soon.

If I said that or anything along those lines, yes, I'd call myself an asshole too.

:cry: i don't feel like that. I just don't like 800s. too many highs.

• Members

I think anytime a famous company like Marshall introduces a limited numbered model the price is going to be high. It's not an item for a budget minded buyer. It attracts the investor buyer who looks long term and likes owning something unique. On another note the dollar is very weak so prices are very high on all better import items. And lastly, Maybe the dealer who is selling the item is holding out for extra money.. Marshall the company has no say with in reason what a dealer has to sell particular model an amp for $.

I say you should offer an apology to the Marshall company and Mr. Marshall's daughter.

• Members
You know what, I don't like "insert a band's name here" music. I hope they fail and drop out of the music business soon.

If I said that or anything along those lines, yes, I'd call myself an asshole too.

Wait, didn't that just say Radiohead a minute ago? :eek:

• Members

Or hey here's a thought. If you don't like something or don't like the price don't buy it. I don't understand the need to bitch about it.

ZOMG Bazooka Joe gum raised its prices. Now it's 75 cents a pack and therefore the worst gum maker in the business.

This is a forum... where people get to bitch all day long. Wouldn't be a forum without bitching. We'd just be given virtual high fives all the time.

You kick ass!!! ***HIGH FIVE***

• Members

This is a forum... where people get to bitch all day long. Wouldn't be a forum without bitching. We'd just be given virtual high fives all the time.

You kick ass!!! ***HIGH FIVE***

There are good reasons to bitch and {censored}ty reasons to bitch. This is retarded reasoning on your part.

• Members

If people are still paying 5k for a Diezel or whatever, why bother bitching and labelling a brand the worst brand if they are putting out limited editions amps for collectors or people that have no problem paying it.
Why the heck should I care. Almost every brand has a price incease due to the economic situation.

• Members

have you ever played an 800? way too many highs. The treble knob needs to be on 0 to sound decent.

I owned 3 in the last 18 years. I still have my 2205 dual channel, though I modded mine inside-out. Tweaked the {censored} out of it and added a gain stage on the boost channel. But no way it had too many highs stock.

• Members

It's a good {censored}ing reason too!

We have ourselves a case of the Bitch-Police

Because you can't afford an amp? Yep, great reason. This is a limited run of an amp, of course it's going to cost more. Do you think artist signature guitars are going to cost less than what ever guitar they are based off of?

• Members

the only thing a marshall is good for is being modded into something

else..there crap..( from 73 on..)..all the pcb {censored}..

there buzzy,fizzy,etc...

So much fail in this post.

Only good Marshall is a modded Marshall?

PCB amps are {censored}?

Buzzy and fizzy? Are you playing at whisper volumes? I'm going to call user error on this one too.

• Members

So much fail in this post.

Only good Marshall is a modded Marshall?

PCB amps are {censored}?

Buzzy and fizzy? Are you playing at whisper volumes? I'm going to call user error on this one too.

You are king... king of the bitch :cop:

next to tlbonehead... so you are actually queen of the bitch :cop:

• Members

I wish marshall would take a look at what Voodoo and FJA have done with thier amps, and do similar upgrades to them.

This amp would be perfect and make sence if it had similar Mods/upgrades to it.

At the very least, they should have made the Modes footswitchable with a 4 button footswitch.

576361.jpg

• Members

That is the most boring put down I've ever heard. Try again.

Dont even listen to this clown. He prob just came from UG thinkin he knows his {censored}. Lol at starting a rant thread about a limited addition amp that is suprisingly not too expencive compared to some.

Archived