O/T: old Buffy Vampire Slayer episodes- downloading..

petejt

• Members

I'm hooked on trying to track down a high quality download of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. In particular, just one episode- Season 1: Episode 5. In particular, just a few minutes from the second half of the episode...

I don't know where to look. I don't want to be downloading whole seasons or whole episodes. I think the episode is called "Never kill a boyfriend on the first date" or something?

At most, downloading a full scene is ok. It'd be good if it was in Quicktime format. I can't find it anywhere. :(

Can anyone help please?

• Members

My mother and sister really like the show too. But they don't have the first season on DVD, they reckon you can't buy it anymore.

I just really want this particular episode. I remember seeing it years ago and in a small and vague yet persistent memory it has stuck, and I can't figure out what it is. That's why I want to download it, so I can just watch it quickly, and then go and hunt down the DVD.

Surely it's online somewhere?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Thanks to pirate_125.gif, I found a video file! But it's taking {censored}ing forever to download! Been almost six hours and only just crossed the 59% mark.... 3kb/s FTL.

And I'm on wireless BROADBAND! it's bloody the middle of the night!! :mad:

And I don't even know if the file's genuine, or not riddled with viruses. Or I have the right codecs to play it. I hope it's safe.

Archived