Next time you get sticker shock from 4.5K + amp prices

Shiny_Surface

• Members

I'm really wrestling with the whole money thing, considering the Mark V. My Vetta gets me 90-95% to the sound I want. And I play guitar almost exclusively at home now. Just wondering if the extra 10% is worth letting loose of $2500. I spent $3300 on the Road King head and cab, and sold it on Ebay for the snearly the same amount (separately). Go figure.

• Members

it's got a build in TS?

but...what aboot teh crystal lattice and teh toanz?

also, those cocksuckers are using my knobs. i worked very hard to find knobs that were not commonly used on amps, and then these overcharging cunts use em:mad:

$7K for a 1/4 stack? i wish i could swing profit margins like that...

• Members

Imagine my surprise when I looked for clips of these monumentally expensive guitar amplifiers and discovered they sound exactly like....... just "some guitar amplifier"

iSM3FL7zUdw

Soooo..... I'm confused. I figured a $10k guitar amp would write and play the songs for you, not just sound like a used $400 Fender combo amp. Whatever.

• Members
also, those cocksuckers are using my knobs. i worked very hard to find knobs that were not commonly used on amps, and then these overcharging cunts use em:mad:

Isn't that the Fulltone type knob? Every Trainwreck original or a clone has those :) I use them in smaller amp projects like in a Ruby amp.

• Members

TGP sux. I have all my stuff modded, and pay way too much, but the tone is worth it. Two Rock works for medium gain musak, or the same blues song played for the last 40-50 years. Nice clean tones, but I would rather buy a vintage Fender that will hold it's value. TGP has people with too much money and time on their hands, and most have limited skills. Sad.

• Members

TGP sux. I have all my stuff modded, and pay way too much, but the tone is worth it. Two Rock works for medium gain musak, or the same blues song played for the last 40-50 years. Nice clean tones, but I would rather buy a vintage Fender that will hold it's value. TGP has people with too much money and time on their hands, and most have limited skills. Sad.

I'm recording a thrash album in two weeks with my Two Rock.

Archived