Dirty Diana by M. Jackson

andyhumb

• Members

Steve Stevens always fascinated me with his playing - even though he never really plays anything technically difficult - he actually creates a unique soundfield - hard to explain or put a finger on it

I agree! He knows how to groove the rythmns, and plays nice melodies.

• Members

Great song, I loved the entire album, BAD was absolutely awesome back in the day, when IMHO Micheal could musically do no wrong. Sad to say I believe that was the apex of Micheal's talents and probably as hard or rockin' as he would ever get. I believe it was all downhill from there looking back on Micheal's career now.

Much love for Stevie Stevens! The man's played with alot of people and been a session guitarist for a long time and for good reasons. :thu::cool: I love the work he does with Billy Idol alot too!

Thanks for the trip down memory lane man! :wave:

• Members
- he actually creates a unique soundfield - hard to explain or put a finger on it

Bro - I beg to differ. See him live & you will see just as sick of picking as Paul Gilbert - and some INCREDIBLE soundscapes, too - as you say 'soundfield'.

Most people don't know he's got a recent solo LP out - iTunes & Borders/Barnes-Noble only - its called "Memory Crash" - its {censored}ing INSANE!!! :p

• Members
Bro - I beg to differ. See him live & you will see just as sick of picking as Paul Gilbert - and some INCREDIBLE soundscapes, too - as you say 'soundfield'.

Most people don't know he's got a recent solo LP out - iTunes & Borders/Barnes-Noble only - its called "Memory Crash" - its {censored}ing INSANE!!!
:p

He's a great player. What I like about him the most is that he doesn't seem to feel the need to show off his abilities non-stop. He plays for what the songs needs. No more, no less. He also has an INSANE guitar collection!!!

Archived