Rihanna abuse pics leaked DANGGG CHRIS BROWN DESERVES A BEATING

nitrous2400

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's really hard to tell how bad it is. She has smeared eye makeup on. And I'm not saying this in a racist way, but her nose and lips are naturally big, so it's hard to tell if they're that swollen. It looks like he hit her in the forehead, cheek and busted her lip. It's definitely {censored}ed up though, that's for sure. Isn't it illegal to release evidence photos like this though?

Cali police ftw.

• Members
It's really hard to tell how bad it is. She has smeared eye makeup on. And I'm not saying this in a racist way, but her nose and lips are naturally big, so it's hard to tell if they're that swollen. It looks like he hit her in the forehead, cheek and busted her lip. It's definitely {censored}ed up though, that's for sure. Isn't it illegal to release evidence photos like this though?

thats what i thought too but its all over the internet on all the tv channels and {censored} :lol:

• Members

Doesnt look that bad? at least not that picture.

I totally agree. It seems most here have never seen the results of a serious bare knuckle beating. Any decent full power shot would do more damage than what I see. Looks like just a couple of weak shots to me... prolly fighting in a cramped car where you can't deliver a real punch...

Inexcusable - but not some kind of brutal beating - at least from that pic...

Steve

• Members

I totally agree. It seems most here have never seen the results of a serious bare knuckle beating. Any decent full power shot would do more damage than what I see. Looks like just a couple of weak shots to me... prolly fighting in a cramped car where you can't deliver a real punch...

Steve

Looks like she got a few B-slaps and that is it. I doubt a closed fist could of done that weak of damage.

• Members

Steve

You do realize that the pic was probably taken no more than an hour or two after the beating, so the bruising and swelling hadn't hit its peak yet. I'm pretty sure the next day she looked a lot worse. I can sure as hell tell you it was more than just one punch.

• Members

i saw that too, he knocked the {censored} out of her it seems. i keep hearing she gave him teh herpes or something, but its probably bull{censored}. eitherway, i dont have to hear that stupid {censored}ing double mint commercial, and most of the stations around here wont play is stupid {censored}ing songs :)

• Members
Looks like she got a few B-slaps and that is it. I doubt a closed fist could of done that weak of damage.

You think maybe she tried to defend herself or move away as opposed to just standing there and letting him pummell her? Bitchslaps usually don't put abrasions on your skin, make your nose swell up or bloody your lip.

:facepalm:

• Members
i saw that too, he knocked the {censored} out of her it seems. i keep hearing she gave him teh herpes or something, but its probably bull{censored}. eitherway, i dont have to hear that stupid {censored}ing double mint commercial, and most of the stations around here wont play is stupid {censored}ing songs
:)

There's always a silver-lining with every dark cloud...:thu:

"I need you boo"...:rolleyes:

• Members
There's always a silver-lining with every dark cloud...
:thu:

"I need you boo"...
:rolleyes:

that was my friends ringback tone for a long {censored}ing time, and they removed it :lol: i dont know if she or verizon did it, all i know is i was {censored}in crackin up when it played the {censored}ty stock classical music

• Members
You think maybe she tried to defend herself or move away as opposed to just standing there and letting him pummell her? Bitchslaps usually don't put abrasions on your skin, make your nose swell up or bloody your lip.

:facepalm:

Calm down with the facepalm nancy.

The only cuts she received, from the picture, are around her mouth.

Whats in the vicinity of a mouth? Oh yeah, sharp teeth.

B-slaps can cut a lip.

If she got hit with fists, she would of looked a LOT worse.

Wheres the eyebrow lacerations? Wheres the nose broken/split? Wheres the black eye??

And ill bet her nose and lips are the about the same size, if not the same size as the picture being shown. Broken noses dont exactly look like that. Not to mention broken noses bring almost instant bruising and dark blood. Ive had a broken nose, eyebrow lacerations and split lips.

Her lips look like they're chapped.

Also, dont let her acne under her lip/chin fool you for bruising.

• Members

Here's what's been posted on the net so far. Seems to be pretty accuarate to me.

"Los Angeles - Rihanna was left with "horrific" injuries after allegedly being assaulted by Chris Brown.

The Umbrella singer was left with facial injuries following an argument on Sunday in which her boyfriend reportedly punched her in the face, causing swelling to her forehead and a split lip, as well as biting her on the arm.
Rihanna refused treatment at the scene of the accident - which Chris fled from - but police took pictures which have been described as "devastating proof of abuse".

"She looked like a martial arts fighter. Her injuries were bad," a source said."

AND..

"Police are investigating claims that pop singer Rihanna suffered bite marks and injuries to her face in a domestic assault.
The 20-year-old Umbrella singer's boyfriend Chris Brown, 19, has been charged with making criminal threats following an incident that led to the couple missing Sunday's Grammy awards.
Rihanna has not been seen since the row in Brown's Lamborghini - said to be over his womanising - but police confirmed the victim was sporting 'visible injuries'.

The Barbadian star received medical treatment at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles for swelling and bruises after the argument with Brown in the early hours of Sunday morning, according to TMZ.com.

The website reported Rihanna suffered swelling and bruising to her face and had bite marks on her arms and fingers."

Do people get bite marks from "bitch-slaps" too?

• Members

Seriously. Those aren't pictures of Rihanna, it's already been debunked.

There was a fake picture that was debunked not long ago, but this one is different.

The LAPD is asking for information about how the picture leaked, so I doubt it's fake. They wouldn't bother if it were fake, and they have the original pictures so they would know.

Archived