OT: IPOD Earbuds or whatever they're called

Sandman31774

• Members

i break my earbuds way too often to get expensive ones, but out of the dirt cheap ones ($15 at a retail store) the skull candy "ink'd" buds are pretty good, though I had to put on the smallest nubs to get them to fit in my ear comfortably.

• Members

i break my earbuds way too often to get expensive ones, but out of the dirt cheap ones ($15 at a retail store) the skull candy "ink'd" buds are pretty good, though I had to put on the smallest nubs to get them to fit in my ear comfortably.

you have a small nub? what? lol...sorry couldn't resist

• Members

I have a pair of JBLs that cost about $80 that are fantastic. Besides sounding great and being extremely comfortable, they also have a braided cable which is fantastic for ear buds. Small touches like that have made all the difference and that's why I've had these for three years now and haven't though about switching.

• Members

I have a set of Etymotic 6is that I use with mine. I think they compare favorably to my Sennheiser HD280Pros, though the Sennheisers are a bit clearer, IMO. Still, I'm comparing an in-ear to a full-sized headphone, so...

I don't find them uncomfortable, but they are earplugs; they're shaped and function as such. YMMV.

• Members

I've used a set of UE Super.fi 5 pros for 8 months or so, both for live monitoring and music listening. They sound great and seem to be bulletproof. They are a slightly different design than most in-ear type phones in that they don't go as far into your ear canal. As a result, I had to spend a fair amount of time picking the right tips and adjusting the wire loops to get them to stay in, but now they're perfect. They are much less invasive and more comfortable than some of the phones I've used before.

Archived