Ever see your ex with a new girl?

maiden_fan

• Members

Yes. I dated a gay woman for a little while. I know I know... "but doesn't that mean she's bi?"

Long story short: No.

Long story loooooooong: She came from a very "Christian" household which meant that when they found out she was gay, her church leaders "lovingly suggested" they send her to a Christian Bible college in North Carolina. They put her in counselling to Bible thump the gay out of her.

This girl lived with that guilt for along time. We met through mutual friends, (an ex-girlfriend of hers I later nailed lol,) and we hit it off as friends right away. When she found out I was a Christian as well, she became oddly interested. Me being the kind of guy that I am, I was open to it. So we had a go of it for about three months. Sex, the whole nine yards...

In conclusion, it was like "You are a gay woman. This is wrong to do to yourself. I care about you and I like you, but it's not fare to either of us. You need ot be with a woman, and I need a straight woman etc etc" and that was that.

That said, her following girlfriend, who she is currently getting married to apparently is a super cool chick and kinda hot, so bonus all around for her in the end.

I don't know if she still lives with her folks or not but whatevs.... Also... ugliest {censored}ing vagina I have ever seen. Srsly... like a split, flesh tone banana with an upside down meat moth hanging out of it... *shudder*

-Curtis

• Members

Yes. I dated a gay woman for a little while. I know I know... "but doesn't that mean she's bi?"

Long story short: No.

Long story loooooooong: She came from a very "Christian" household which meant that when they found out she was gay, her church leaders "lovingly suggested" they send her to a Christian Bible college in North Carolina. They put her in counselling to Bible thump the gay out of her.

This girl lived with that guilt for along time. We met through mutual friends, (an ex-girlfriend of hers I later nailed lol,) and we hit it off as friends right away. When she found out I was a Christian as well, she became oddly interested. Me being the kind of guy that I am, I was open to it. So we had a go of it for about three months. Sex, the whole nine yards...

In conclusion, it was like "You are a gay woman. This is wrong to do to yourself. I care about you and I like you, but it's not fare to either of us. You need ot be with a woman, and I need a straight woman etc etc" and that was that.

That said, her following girlfriend, who she is currently getting married to apparently is a super cool chick and kinda hot, so bonus all around for her in the end.

I don't know if she still lives with her folks or not but whatevs.... Also... ugliest {censored}ing vagina I have ever seen. Srsly... like a split, flesh tone banana with an upside down meat moth hanging out of it... *shudder*

-Curtis

great story.

Especially the meat moth.

• Members

Also... ugliest {censored}ing vagina I have ever seen. Srsly... like a split, flesh tone banana with an upside down meat moth hanging out of it... *shudder*

good to know nothing got in the way of doing the deed.

good on your, sir, but i would ask to hit blah at the same time.

• Members

-Curtis

Ugly to you :cop: sounds perfect to me I like the old beef curtains :-) :poke:

• Members

-Curtis

Oh my gawd the lulz has been brought! :eek::lol:

Archived