New gear pics: My basement. Let me show you it.

MattACaster

• Members

Finally got all my gear under one roof for the first time ever so I thought some pics here in order.

MattACaster & BottomHeavyKate's basement....

Chapter 1: The Guitars

basses.JPG

Basses - NS Design Electric Upright, Ibanes 5-string that I can't remember the model number of..., Fender MIM Jazz, Lakland 5-string, Ibanez Koa ATK

gibsons.JPG

Gibsons - Les Paul Gem, RD Reissue, Gothic SG w/ SD Invader

ibanezes.JPG

Ibanezs - RX-120, RG7621, TC420 w/ SD JB

ltds.JPG

LTDs - V200, M-401

strats.JPG

Fender Strats - Parted together MIM Strat w/ EMG KH21 pickguard, Big Apple, Squier Std (my first guitar), Another parted together MIM w/ some 70's DiMarzio in the bridge

teles.JPG

Fender Teles - MIK Blackout, MIM Std, MIA /w SD Distortion, Custom job a buddy did for my B-day

other.JPG

Random Guitars - Samick Acoustic, Agile LP 2500 /w DiMarzio Dual Sound, Squier '51, RickImposter

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Chapter 2: The Maps

bassrig.JPG

Ampeg B2, Ampeg SVT5 (PlayboyChris'), Rack w/ Sonic Maximizer and Wireless, Ampeg 4x10

mapwall.JPG

Blackstar HT-5, Mesa ToV (PlayboyChris'), Rivera 4x12 loaded with CL80s, TopHat 2x12 w/ V30 & H30, 2x Fender RocPro Heads, '67 Fender Bassman head, Fender Bandmaster 2x12, Marshall DSL100, Marshall 4x12 w/ V30s and 75s, Carvin 4x12 w/ BR12s, Mesa Single Recto, Mesa Stiletto Deuce, Mesa 4x12 w/ V30s, Mesa 2x12 w/V30s

vkjc.JPG

Peavey ValveKing, Dr Z 2x12 w/ V30 & H30 (PlayBoyChris'), Roland JC-120, Fender ToneMaster 4x12 w/ V30s (PlayBoyChris')

• Members

Chapter 4: Random crap

pedals.JPG

Random pedals...

rack.JPGThe rack I've yet to actually hook up... :facepalm:

pcs.JPG

The gaming PC corner. 3 PCs on a LAN for CoD:WaW, Rainbow 6: Vegas, Battlefield 2, World In Conflict, Left4Dead fun. The one in the center is also the recording PC.

jacklamp.JPG

A lamp.

sax.JPG

Kate's Saxamaphone

symon.JPG

This is Symon. He owns the joint. :thu:

Here endeth the tour. :thu:

So.... who's coming over for jamming and video games? :D

• Members

i keep scrollin and it's not ending!!! You should run a bed-and-breakfast-and-play-all-my-gear. a B&B&PAMG. I'd totally make the trip out.

those drums have that "frequently-rocked-out-upon" look that i dig.

Now post some pics of you and the little woman enjoying the bounty the gear gods have bestowed upon you!!

also i always lol a bit when i see all kinds of expensive gear framing one small {censored}ty acoustic guitar. Makes me giggle. no one ever knows or cares about the model number, just "samick acoustic" or "random guitar that isnt flat and has a big hole in it for some reason" heh.

• Members
Chapter 4: Random crap

pcs.JPG
The gaming PC corner. 3 PCed on a LAN for CoD:WaW, Rainbow 6: Vegas, Battlefield 2, World In Conflict, Left4Dead fun. The one in the center is also the recording PC.

Here endeth the tour.
:thu:

So.... who's coming over for jamming and video games?
:D

I'd TOTALLY rock that Makers Mark!

• Members

i keep scrollin and it's not ending!!! You should run a bed-and-breakfast-and-play-all-my-gear. a B&B&PAMG. I'd totally make the trip out.

those drums have that "frequently-rocked-out-upon" look that i dig.

Now post some pics of you and the little woman enjoying the bounty the gear gods have bestowed upon you!!

also i always lol a bit when i see all kinds of expensive gear framing one small {censored}ty acoustic guitar. Makes me giggle. no one ever knows or cares about the model number, just "samick acoustic" or "random guitar that isnt flat and has a big hole in it for some reason" heh.

HA!

What, you think we actually play any of this? :poke:

LOL, so true. That is Kate's acoustic. I didn't even bother posting a pic of mine. :lol:

• Members
I'd TOTALLY rock that Makers Mark!

but hold up... is that an unopened beer sitting there? I can only draw two conclusions from this...

either your basement is at cellar temperature and you are storing just one bottle of beer. In which case, i can't come over since your basement will be too cold for me to play guitar or video games properly. Also, i'd have all your (one) beer gone in the first five minutes.

or you just set it down to take a picture, in which case... WHY?? you got it out, why not drink it? did you bring it downstairs and forget your bottle opener? Surely the beer isn't one of those cheapy swills with "twist-off caps"...

explain yourself, sir!

• Members

but hold up... is that an unopened beer sitting there? I can only draw two conclusions from this...

either your basement is at cellar temperature and you are storing
just one
bottle of beer. In which case, i can't come over since your basement will be too cold for me to play guitar or video games properly. Also, i'd have all your (one) beer gone in the first five minutes.

or you just set it down to take a picture, in which case... WHY?? you got it out, why not drink it? did you bring it downstairs and forget your bottle opener? Surely the beer isn't one of those cheapy swills with "twist-off caps"...

explain yourself, sir!

The beer is a Three Floyds Alpha King. I was finishing up a Mountain Dew before I cracked open the beer. :thu:

Archived