Pantera - I'm Broken... sung by a chick...

MattACaster

• Members

What is the correct way?

there's a pull-off triplet in there that most people miss. It seems to me like these guys have it in there, but they have it in the wrong place.

it's barely noticeable most times, but it just bugs me for some reason. No big deal, i won't lose sleep over it, but you'd think as one of the most well-known / well-respected guitarists in the genre, there'd be some accurate transcriptions for people to follow.

i'll try to see if i can find an isolated guitar track from the original and slow it down.

• Members

there's a pull-off triplet in there that most people miss. It seems to me like these guys have it in there, but they have it in the wrong place.

it's barely noticeable most times, but it just bugs me for some reason. No big deal, i won't lose sleep over it, but you'd think as one of the most well-known / well-respected guitarists in the genre, there'd be some accurate transcriptions for people to follow.

i'll try to see if i can find an isolated guitar track from the original and slow it down.

I know what you're talking about, and I play it the right way.

da da da da-da-da dunnnnnnnnnn.

• Members

I know what you're talking about, and I play it the right way.

da da da da-da-da dunnnnnnnnnn.

ha, thanks! i was beginning to doubt myself. It's just that the intro to that song is used to much in gear demo clips and the song itself is covered by so many bands... and i almost never hear it played properly.

Reminds me of when my buddy bought the tab book for Garage Inc., learned Breadfan and then got pissed when i told him the intro part was wrong. "it's gotta be right, it's in the official book that way" Wrong. That's a Bb, not an A... that's what makes it so evil...

• Members

If you can find it I'd love to hear it. I always through I was missing something...

Archived