South Carolina Amp Fest!!!

boatshoes

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

if you have nothing to contribute to the thread don't post it. out of all the people attending, you have been the most immature in regards to your posts related to the amp fest. if you are not going to attend, fine. but don't give someone your word and back out last minute while making comments of "strippers and getting trashed" at this event previously. as a amp builder you haven't handled yourself that profesionally. hope your wife gets well. take care.

I'm just having fun. Since when is joking about strippers and beer off limits where a bunch of guys are getting together to geek amps.

I don't appreciate your tone about my "giving my word then backing out". My wife has already had one relapse from an early summer case of pneumonia, I'm not going to take a chance that we're looking at another one. Family comes first.

As you said in another thread, I post here for fun not just pimping my gear. Sure I joke around, that's my personality, but if you want to talk Nolatone gear, I'm fanatically serious, I'll promise you that.

I skipped NAMM to come to this fest. I wouldn't cancel this trip without a DAMNED good reason.

• Members
damn that sucks mike, was hoping to see you there. have a good show man.

i know man, i was really looking forward to coming down

this will be our first show with our new drummer tho (lee from headsnap) he's only been with us a month, and already has our set down pretty much perfect. this gives us a chance to get our feet wet with the new lineup before we have to do charlotte, rock hill, and spartanburg next weekend.

looking forward to jamming with you guys at medusas tho, i see greg and dido are playin with ya now :thu:

• Members

To everyone at the Ampfest, I'm glad you guys came. Hold off on announcing anything about the clips until people chime in. I had a great time.

Titan amps are pretty {censored}ing awesome. VHT Sig X is really {censored}ing great too...but clearly, the Uber Rev. Green is the best map.

• Members
i know man, i was really looking forward to coming down

this will be our first show with our new drummer tho (lee from headsnap) he's only been with us a month, and already has our set down pretty much perfect. this gives us a chance to get our feet wet with the new lineup before we have to do charlotte, rock hill, and spartanburg next weekend.

looking forward to jamming with you guys at medusas tho, i see greg and dido are playin with ya now
:thu:

its ben a ton of work, but the three guitars is finally working lol. i don't think we are doing medusas though. we'll have to get up with you in cola or somewhere else. haven't had a lot of luck with that place so far.

• Members

that was a great turnout, and everyone was cool as hell. had a few beers an got to check out some sick amps! i loved the sig x, uber, and the titan! i gotta get one of them. that amp was so clear. i finally got to play a caparison lol. thanks alex. too many cool rigs to mention really. scotts and johns stereo rigs are tits. that peters gryphon is awesome!

• Members

did anyone post a list of the amps, or clips that we recorded yet? if not, i'll try to get these posted.

Steve, I need the track listing. Stopped by the Jam Room this afternoon to pick up my amps and got a CD, but Jay did not have the track listing.

• Members

Steve, I need the track listing. Stopped by the Jam Room this afternoon to pick up my amps and got a CD, but Jay did not have the track listing.

hey allen, i finally got to it lol. i really liked the mark iv. didn't really mess with the settings either.

• Members

Thanks to everyone that attended the sc ampfest.It was great to meet everyone,listen to some amps and do a little networking.As usual when I hear some cool am I always end up adding one to the collection.I'll let you know whet I end up getting.
Jay

• Members

Thanks to everyone that attended the sc ampfest.It was great to meet everyone,listen to some amps and do a little networking.As usual when I hear some cool am I always end up adding one to the collection.I'll let you know whet I end up getting.

Jay

word. awesome to see ya jay.

Archived