Hot Chicks of Sci/Fi

Oblivion DC

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
No. Unless our story explains in a quasi-scientific manner the nitty gritties that allowed me to reach a scenario where I can passionately make love to Princess Gisele all night, it would be pure fiction (
:o
), like a lot of the stuff you n00bs are posting.
:evil::lol:

Unstrung takes sci fi seriously. Just look at my avatar, if that means anything to you ignorami...
:mad:

Then Unstrung orta know that the prefered term amongs such literati is "S-F" right? :cop:

Geek test? Yeah, I passed with flying colors. :facepalm:

Jus' messin' with ya, mang. It bugs me too when genre-lines get blurred too indescriminately. :thu:

• Members

Oh, hell yes. Mrs Reynolds FTW.

im dissapointed that people are just now starting to realize how hot this woman is. I made a post about her a couple of months ago and I got flamed by a bunch of dudes, who obviously prefer men if they think she is not attractive....

• Members
im dissapointed that people are just now starting to realize how hot this woman is. I made a post about her a couple of months ago and I got flamed by a bunch of dudes, who obviously prefer men if they think she is not attractive....

I can tell you I was not one of them. I have always found her smokin'. :thu:

• Members

If you posted her here on the Amp Forum then I know why they thought that way. There are a lot of idiots here.

• Members

Yes indeed. So was the badass rating. One of the great TV travesties canceling that show after 1 season:(

Actually not even half of one season was aired. Fox had paid for 14 episodes (that's a little more than half a regular season) and canceled after they aired 11 episodes. Eleven. WTF!!

It's surprising that the Sci/Fi Channel didn't pick the show up and just run with it.

• Members

They bring back Family Guy and Jericho, but they can't bring back {censored}ing Firefly? For shame, Fox...FOR SHAME.

Indeed. I'm glad there isn't a baby around right now because I would have to punch it. Thinking about this {censored} always pisses me off:mad:

• Members

They bring back Family Guy and Jericho, but they can't bring back {censored}ing Firefly? For shame, Fox...FOR SHAME.

While i liked Jericho Firefly is about a billion times better of a show.

They'll probably end up remaking it in 10 years like they do with all the other remakes they've been doing......

• Members

While i liked Jericho Firefly is about a billion times better of a show.

They'll probably end up remaking it in 10 years like they do with all the other remakes they've been doing......

That'll just be another butchering. One of the things that made Firefly so great was the chemistry that the cast had together. Any remake at this point would just cheapen something special.

imho

• Members

That'll just be another butchering. One of the things that made Firefly so great was the chemistry that the cast had together. Any remake at this point would just cheapen something special.

imho

Agreed, now if they got original cast together, put it on Showtime, and Christina Hendricks was nude for a minimum of five minutes per episode...that, my friends, would be a epic win.

Archived