Hot Chicks of Sci/Fi

Oblivion DC

• Members

Agreed, now if they got original cast together, put it on Showtime, and Christina Hendricks was nude for a minimum of five minutes per episode...that, my friends, would be a epic win.

There is no way they could legally do that. We would all die of overfapping.

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That'll just be another butchering. One of the things that made Firefly so great was the chemistry that the cast had together. Any remake at this point would just cheapen something special.

imho

This.

The chemistry of that cast was just as integral a part of that show's greatness as was the writing. In addition to the well-documented hawtness of the ladies, everyone brought a believability to their characters that you just couldn't hope to replace.

I'm afraid the truncated series and the movie are all we're gonna get, and unless the entire original cast got involved in it again, that's the way it should remain... the single biggest TV programming travesty ever, IMO.

• Members
There is no such thing.
:cop:
I would get Showtime back in a heartbeat if that (which will never) happened.
:love:

You just wait. You think it could never happen to you, then Christina Hendricks does a nude scene and you die of exploded penis.

• Members

That'll just be another butchering. One of the things that made Firefly so great was the chemistry that the cast had together. Any remake at this point would just cheapen something special.

imho

I totally agree, im just saying that whomever decides which show gets airtime are basically drooling idiots and will only come back to it when they've done the 30th season of Survivor:Seattle or whatever idiodic thing is in at the time.

I have not met one person who has watched Firefly and not liked it, the fact that it got canceled is proof that there is no justice in the world.

Does pointing out Jericho was on CBS mean I just pwned myself, or do I get away with it under the nebulous "they" pronoun?

I assumed that "they" meant the aforementioned drooling idiot faction of TV.

The Jericho fans sent nuts, a friggin lot of nuts, and got it back on the air. Maybe this is the secret???

• Members

Agreed, now if they got original cast together, put it on Showtime, and Christina Hendricks was nude for a minimum of five minutes per episode...that, my friends, would be a epic win.

True, very true. But is the world ready for such awesomeness?????

• Members
Yep. Girls usually show the boobs first in movies. And once that happens it is goodbye to me.

:lol: A friend of mine does not understand teh hawtness of Ms. Hendricks. He finds her revolting. :facepalm:

I personally think she should make a sex video to boost her celebrity. Of course, I would research it for teh br00tz for HCAF. :thu:

• Members
:lol:
A friend of mine does not understand teh hawtness of Ms. Hendricks. He finds her revolting.
:facepalm:

I personally think she should make a sex video to boost her celebrity. Of course, I would research it for teh br00tz for HCAF.
:thu:

Your friend deserves a :facepalm:

But on the plus side if by some chance you 2 meet her, you know which one is going to be tapping DAT ASS:love:

• Members

revolting?

i dont usually accuse people of being a faggot, but damn

Well I accused him as well, he said the face is meh, tits are too big, ass is too big, etc.

{censored} that, she even has a sexy voice imo. They don't make like that where I live. Although the girlfriend does have a bit of a resemblance to her.

• Members

The scene from Firefly where she is offering herself to the Captain while he still thinks she is sweet and innocent is completely boner inducing. Any guy that watches that and says "meh" deserves a punch in the gonads.

IMO, any guy that watches that and says, "Meh." Has no gonads to punch

Archived