Worst guitarist in history??

Emerica167852

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
you say my life is meaningless, when all you do is go on these forums all day, (12000+ posts). Just shows how nothing in your life is productive and your just a loser that will never succeed at anything in life. you just fail at everything. and think your cool cause u go on hc and brag about how cool you think you are and how popular you are on a forum. yeah dude your sweet, wish i was just like you!

Hm. :lol: not that I need to justify myself to you, but do you know why I post so much? During the school year, I would post while taking breaks from writing essays or reading books for english, a class you are desperately in need of. My AP chemistry homework was all online as well, so between problems I would post here. Got a 5 on that test by the way :thu: Also, I work every day, and can be on at work. So hmm.. unproductive? I think not. I am also in a gigging band, and have played 5 shows in the last month and have one tomorrow :thu: And I'm going to hang out with girls tonight, something I'm sooo sure you do all the time ;)

Posting on a forum doesn't show what level of success you will attain in life. Not even being able to follow the basic rules and constructs of your own native language is a pretty good indicator though :thu:

• Members
Hm.
:lol:
not that I need to justify myself to you, but do you know why I post so much? During the school year, I would post while taking breaks from writing essays or reading books for english, a class you are desperately in need of. My AP chemistry homework was all online as well, so between problems I would post here. Got a 5 on that test by the way
:thu:
Also, I work every day, and can be on at work. So hmm.. unproductive? I think not. I am also in a gigging band, and have played 5 shows in the last month and have one tomorrow
And I'm going to hang out with girls tonight, something I'm sooo sure you do all the time
;)

Posting on a forum doesn't show what level of success you will attain in life. Not even being able to follow the basic rules and constructs of your own native language is a pretty good indicator though

nice, im very proud of you!

• Members
chill, im just saying
there
not good players,
there
sloppy live. i love both of
there
stuff. and hoestly tom is my favorite guitarist, blink is my favorite band.

your = / = you're

there = / = their = / = they're

I'm not even going to START on your use of capitalization and punctuation.

English%20Mother%20Fucker.jpeg

• Members
i clearly speak english. i just dont {censored}ing care enough to correct myself.

wait sorry... don't *

Dude... most people would never make the mistake. How mentally absent are you that you mix up words for other words in the first place on a constant basis :confused: I don't think I could type like you if I tried :facepalm:

• Members
Dude... most people would never make the mistake. How mentally absent are you that you mix up words for other words in the first place on a constant basis
:confused:
I don't think I could type like you if I tried
:facepalm:

sorry i got better {censored} to do than to worry how i type :confused:

• Members
I don't even worry about it at all... it's just that I naturally know what certain words mean without thinking about it or exerting any effort whatsoever
:confused::facepalm:

The word you are searching for is "post 4th grade education".

Sorry, phrase you are searching for.

Archived