Worst guitarist in history??

Emerica167852

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Its me closely followed by you (op).

Just so you know the guitarists you listed are OK players and excellent song writers with probably more talent than you can ever even dream of so does it matter they are no Joe satchel or whatever his name is.

• Members

Kurt was NOT a bad guitar player, sloppiness was his style.

David Gilmour compiled a list of the top 100 best guitar players, and Cobain comes in at number 12. http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/5937559/the_100_greatest_guitarists_of_all_time/

He definitely doesn't deserve number 12, but he also doesn't deserve to be considered the worst.

• Members

Kurt was NOT a bad guitar player, sloppiness was his style.

David Gilmour compiled a list of the top 100 best guitar players, and Cobain comes in at number 12.

He definitely doesn't deserve number 12, but he also doesn't deserve to be considered the worst.

I love you mercein but I have to strongly disagree.

Using the rolling stones as a source for how good a guitarist is, is ludacris.

Nothing against anyone who is a fan of Cobain but he isn't even in the top 1,000,000 guitarists. That dude was straight ass.

• Members

When someone names a guitar player that has influenced thousands if not a million or more people to learn guitar as a horrible guitar player it says a lot about the person commenting.

It doesn't say anything nice if you aren't sure what I mean.

I never cared for Cobain or Blink182 but the talent is obvious. It's like the guy here who wrote the song about C. Ricci. He proved that the guitar on that type of song isn't as simple as it sounds if you don't have good rhythm.

Archived