RIP - Susan White - My Mother

MattACaster

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm truly sorry for your loss.

I lost my father to cancer many years ago -- he was quite young when he died. It's a terribly helpless feeling to watch your loved one slowly have the life sucked out of them.

• Members

Matt, I am so sorry.

Even though I knew what your Mom had been going through from your posts on the forum, I am still still shocked by the news.

Although we have only met in person once, please let me know if there is anything I can do.

RIP

-Chris (seajay)

• Members

Damn dude, I'm really sorry to hear that. Fifty-seven is far too young to go. I can't imagine being without my mom but I guess its something we all go thru eventually. Be as strong as you can, remember the good times and keep her alive in your thoughts.

• Members

Damn dude, I'm really sorry to hear that. Fifty-seven is far too young to go. I can't imagine being without my mom but I guess its something we all go thru eventually. Be as strong as you can, remember the good times and keep her alive in your thoughts.

No kidding man, I was supposed to get married and crank out a few kids before she went. :(

• Members
No kidding man, I was supposed to get married and crank out a few kids before she went.
:(

That sucks. My Dad died at 52 from cancer (I was 19). It made getting married and having kids kinda hard in that regard. My girls ask about their grandfather and I feel bad that they won't know him.

Seriously Matt. My condolences.

• Members
9/22/51 to 7/11/09

She was 57.

She had breast cancer a few year back that we though she beat. Within the last couple months it had come back and spread to her liver and bones. She was fine up until last week and then went steeply downhill after that.

She died Saturday night at home surrounded by her family. Best mother anyone could have ever had and a wonderful person. She will be missed.

Last picture I have of the family from May when we moved my brother into his new place down at school. My brother is on the left, I'm on the right and Mom and Dad in the center.

family.JPG

I'm so sorry for your loss, my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Archived