OT: dudes in bands that actually play out, have a banner?

JnBroadbent

• Members

Like the ones you see behind the drummmer, big banner with their name and {censored} on it.

I talked to suicide silence last year and they had a home made one I think, not sure how they got the actual fabric made.,

Anyways, any of you guys have a banner? How'd you make it?

• Members

Hey whats with the Obama haters???
Enuff..dont we have a political forum for that? The sig pic is stupid.

Back on topic: You can get a Banner made at any good sign shop...but be specific, to get what you want. I dont trust the office-places (Kinkos..) go to a place thats local..they know the deal...better than a guy they hired yesterday.)

• Members
Hey whats with the Obama haters???

Enuff..dont we have a political forum for that? The sig pic is stupid.

Congrats, you've figured out how to use the internet!
Now STFU and take the joke, OR clean out your cooch :o

• Members

I've never had one, but it's a good idea. If you can't afford one, it might be a good idea to at least get a large piece of black cloth and some paint so you can have the name of your band hanging up. Just take your time and it should come out looking decent.

• Members
I've never had one, but it's a good idea. If you can't afford one, it might be a good idea to at least get a large piece of black cloth and some paint so you can have the name of your band hanging up. Just take your time and it should come out looking decent.

Yes, at the least we are going to be doing this. :thu:

Get some custom made stencil work going on with some metal supports.

• Members

We have 2 different banners that we use depending on the size of the stage/ venue. Both were bought online from a place that the drummer found (sorry, but the name escapes me). As I recall, neither was more than $100.

The 'big' one... 3' x 10':

IMG_0882.jpg

and the 'small' one, that doesn't get used much anymore:

Chain_Reaction_05312008_-_Harley_Davidso

• Members
Congrats, you've figured out how to use the internet!

Now STFU and take the joke, OR clean out your cooch
:o

This. STFU n00b. Unless you'd have made the same comment about all the similar Bush pics that were all over this place during the previous administration, which I highly doubt.

• Members

When I was in a gigging band we went to this place and got them to sponsor us. By sponsoring us they bought the banner. It also included their name on it. Which makes you look even more professional. And then other sponsors can get on the banner.

EDIT: Go to a small music store or something. That's what I did. I went to this music store that is a small chain. They got like 4 stores. You can even get independent cell phone stores to sponsor you. I mean theres all kinds of stuff. If you got a local cell phone company that is just a local company then they might. Did us. Farmers wireless or something like that. Don't even remember the name of it.

• Members

Like the ones you see behind the drummmer, big banner with their name and {censored} on it.

I talked to suicide silence last year and they had a home made one I think, not sure how they got the actual fabric made.,

Our banners (we have 3. 2 are 10'x6', and a smaller one to hang on the drum frame) were part of our first merch order of shirts, hoodies, and thongs. we got a package deal of like $400 or so for the whole deal, and the banners are really good, grommeted, heavy duty, wrinkle free, high contrast, etc.

Also, I saw Suicide Silence last night with Bury your Dead, Static X, BLS, and Mudvayne. Suicide Silence was not good. It was my first time seeing them, so in fairness maybe they were having a bad night, but....wow.

• Members

our drummer is great friends with a dude who owns a sign shop. we get it done there.

Archived