NGD (8 Skrang)

Aaron SS

• Members

I finally threw down the cash on an Agile Intrepid Pro 8 Natural Dual Cepheus and here it is...(too hardcore for HCEG)

IMG_0185.jpg

IMG_0186.jpg

IMG_0187.jpg

IMG_0188.jpg

IMG_0189.jpg

IMG_0190.jpg

IMG_0191.jpg

IMG_0192.jpg

IMG_0193.jpg

IMG_0194.jpg

My initial thoughts are very positive. First off I found this guitar much easier to get used to then I thought it would have. I thought it would feel and play like a whole new instrument rather then an extension of an instrument I already know and that's not the case at all. The playability and feel are great, sure I'll need to get my finger stretching in line but that will come with time. It is a hefty beast but nothing a solid strap can't handle and again something I'll grow into. The setup,hardware, and pickups all seem to be great as well. I'd like the neck pickup to be a little warmer but I made some adjustments on my Axe FX to make up for that. The bridge pickup is nice, heavy and crunchy, pretty good clarity on the low F#.

All in all a seemingly great guitar that is nice now but I believe it'll be even nicer when I get used to a few things and start retweaking some patches on the Axe FX to accommodate for the extended range. I'm happy that the only issue I'm having is a minuscule tonal issue compared to playability or feel. Great bang for the buck.

• Members

I finally threw down the cash on an Agile Intrepid Pro 8 Natural Dual Cepheus and here it is...(too hardcore for HCEG)

My initial thoughts are very positive. First off I found this guitar much easier to get used to then I thought it would have. I thought it would feel and play like a whole new instrument rather then an extension of an instrument I already know and that's not the case at all. The playability and feel are great, sure I'll need to get my finger stretching in line but that will come with time. It is a hefty beast but nothing a solid strap can't handle and again something I'll grow into. The setup,hardware, and pickups all seem to be great as well. I'd like the neck pickup to be a little warmer but I made some adjustments on my Axe FX to make up for that. The bridge pickup is nice, heavy and crunchy, pretty good clarity on the low F#.

All in all a seemingly great guitar that is nice now but I believe it'll be even nicer when I get used to a few things and start retweaking some patches on the Axe FX to accommodate for the extended range. I'm happy that the only issue I'm having is a minuscule tonal issue compared to playability or feel. Great bang for the buck.

hngd! :rawk: I'm learning bleed on my eight (goddamn crazy picking :cry:) I have the interceptor 8 but the scale is only 27" so I didn't even notice the scale change :)

• Members

Where did you get it? I'm looking at that brand on rondomusic.com. I've never seen so many cheap guitars in my life. I went through like 10 pages of guitars under 200 dollars to the more expensive ones like you got but still cheap compared to the big brands. Some of them looked good.

How do they feel? Anyone know how those strats feel they make for cheap?

That's an awesome deal you got. And it looks better than more expensive guitars. (the ESP 8 strings and Ibanez I mean )

• Members

Where did you get it? I'm looking at that brand on rondomusic.com. I've never seen so many cheap guitars in my life. I went through like 10 pages of guitars under 200 dollars. Some of them looked good.

How do they feel? Anyone know how those strats feel they make for cheap?

That's an awesome deal you got. And it looks better than more expensive guitars.

The Agile brand is comparable to Korean Schecters - in fact they are most likely made in the exact same factories :thu:

Archived