!!!!Chicago Ampfest vids (Revolt content)!!!!

MattACaster

• Members

Uploaded a bunch of them and waiting on YouTube to process a few but I will post as they become available....

K-Bizzle rocking the HT-5

jhiBmrCAASY

PlayboyChris on the Revolt Classic 50/100

4l2iLAURtng

Me on the Revolt 50/100 boosted with a OCD

3mLNmRTM6gA

Unboosted Classic 50/100

UrP1nMUyqXE

Scott K manhandling PlayboyChris' Tremoverb

WladBAeiaz4

Variable with his Guytron GT-100

xUEbc91hfBk

Revolt Barbarian 420

icuvWP5V-cQ

Revolt Barbarian X

NJ6MhhifexA

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Unfortunately it looks like a lot of the vids can't be used. It most of it there are too many people playing to pick out a specific amp...

None of the Tremoverb? :cry:

I gotta say the Classic 50/100 sounds really good on these. Even better than I remember the amp sounding in the room. Very responsive and more than enough gain for the rock tones I prefer. I really liked the clean tones too!

• Members

None of the Tremoverb?
:cry:

I gotta say the Classic 50/100 sounds really good on these. Even better than I remember the amp sounding in the room. Very responsive and more than enough gain for the rock tones I prefer. I really liked the clean tones too!

No, I have one of Scott K rocking the T-Verb. It's posted above.

• Members

Cool. Yeah, man that ht-5 is killer. Ive been hitting up GC every tuesday and thursday after work for the past 2 weeks to play it haha....I considered selling the 6505 to get one, but then I would have to buy a cab as well...and I like to have 60 watts...

• Members

Not at all. If AMpfest was a bit more organized I'd bring my recording interface and get some good clips of the amps. However, the camera didn't do a horrible job.

Yeah the representations here are fairly accurate I'd say, with the T-Verb losing the most in translation.

I shoulda tried my amps through that cab cuz I was amazed at how much better the TVerb was through that than I've heard in the past.

• Members

Can I be the first to say the Revolt amp didn't sound that bad?

**puts on flame suit**

The tremoverb didn't sound that great, but I hear what you're saying. I can't get a decent clip at all of my tremoverb with a vid camera. There's so many frequencies that just get lost with that amp and my video camera.

Archived