Suggest an amp to me oh mighty amp people!

heartben

• Members

i posted something in the effects section but i thought people who hang out here might have another perspective possibly.. who knows.

anyways - i was considering getting an ac30..

basically this is what im needing (i think)

2x12 combo preferred

must be loud enough to play live ( unmiced)

tube is preferred

under 1000.00

sound at least "ok" at moderate / bedroom volumes ( i know some amps sound like crap quiet, im just asking for it to sound ok.)

built in reverb would be nice

2 channel could be useful as well, although i wont die without it.

if you have suggestions let me know. i will consider them all.

thanks guys!

• Members

well, the tonality thing is something i left out because... i dont know what kind of tone i want.

basically i need it to do.. rock.. heavier indie type stuff, thricey tones.. idk.. rock in general really. i have no specifics aside from that.

mbarn - are the bugeras really that good? i know a lot of people like em and a lot of people hate em. any quality issues you are aware of?

thanks guys.

• Members

well, the tonality thing is something i left out because... i dont know what kind of tone i want.

basically i need it to do.. rock.. heavier indie type stuff, thricey tones.. idk.. rock in general really. i have no specifics aside from that.

mbarn - are the bugeras really that good? i know a lot of people like em and a lot of people hate em.
any quality issues you are aware of?

thanks guys.

http://tts.imtranslator.net/5HTl

(link may not work at first the website is being slow but wait for it, it's worth it)

Archived