anyone want a diezel einstein?? Please get it away from me

Meatbeard

• Members

Thats the point that I am at with this damn thing. Sure it sounds amazing, but... tubes are impossible to get to and I cant seem to get the second channel on this damn thing to work for the life of me. I still dont know what the second channel even sounds like, minus the videos Ive seen online. Ive changed all the tubes, blah blah blah...

Seriously... if someone wants to take it cheap as hell as is... please p.m me

Im sure its in perfect working order an its just one little bity thing that im missing, but, I dont feel like messing with it.

end rant

• Members

So the clean channel works? But no dirty at all?

oh no no. Channel one works. It has three different voicings. A pure clean, a semi dirty, and a full on crunch. It sounds amazing. But, its the lead channel that I havent figured out how to get up and going yet. Im sure its just a tube. Honestly, im just wanting something cheaper so I can use the difference to get a guitar that I have been eyeing ha. Im just trying to get rid of it for cheap because im sick of messing with it. My patience is lllllooooowww right now.

• Members

Wait...you are going to take a huge loss on it and you haven't even gone to the effort of changing the tubes yet???
:freak:

Ive got something specific in mind that I really want, and, I gained quite a bit in a trade with this head, so, Im not sweating it. Im just looking to sell it pretty quick.

• Members

Can you post some more details about the problem.

Do you get any sound at all, hum, hiss, anything from channel two??

Does the channel two LED light up??

Do both volume controlls work??

Is it 50 watts, or 100??

I do electronics repair work for a living, and I am very interested in this.

Archived