OT: Horrorcore "Artist" Massacres Family

Chrisjd

• Members

the freak literally starts frothing at the mouth on the metal headbangers doco

I'd say there public function is a little higher than a guy who washes out semen from a peep booth....he probably gets paid more to
:facepalm:

then again I guess I'm real cool argueing over these {censored}ing clowns on the net
:rolleyes:

:blah: your opinions on death metal are and always will be worthless. Alex Webster is one of the nicest guys in the biz, and the rest of them seem pretty normal enough to me. And for the record Cannibal Corpse makes a pretty decent amount of money. :idk:

Anyway what's the point, any time you enter a discussion remotely related to death metal it's the same ignorant bull{censored}.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I feel terrible for the family
:(

So, when can we start blaming the vile music these retards are listening to? When the lyrics involve chopping up dead bodies, and disposing of the remains, I would think warning bells would go off. There's artistic freedom which I understand, along with freedom of speech, but really what the {censored}?! These aren't artists. They're desensitized little kids that don't understand the difference between right and wrong, and thanks to the internet, they pick up new ideas left and right.

No, apparently you don't understand.

It's that exact line of thinking that established the music police of the 80s (PMRC) which put Judas Priest and Ozzy on trial, as well as many others before a senate committee. You think these {censored}ing idiots representing us by the {censored}ing idiot majority are qualified to judge what is art and what is "desensitized blah blah blah" ? I certainly don't. Tried, failed, and sadly (as evidenced by your post), forgotten.

The consequence to the freedom of enjoying alcohol is domestic abuse, DUIs, broken homes, and health problems to name some of hundreds.

The consequence to the freedom of private transportation is DUIs, reckless driving, and negligent homicides.

The consequence to the freedom, excuse me, the right to bear arms is that some {censored}ing idiot kids like this or criminals get their hands on it.

I will not live my my life in a {censored}ing world that solves things by taking the safety scissors and the magic markers out of the classroom because 2 slow kids in school can't get with the {censored}ing program. This is a terrible tragedy, that falls on utterly the individual, plain and simple. the {censored} core or whatever is merely the icing on the cake talking heads salivate over so people will read their {censored}ing stories and forget what's really at issue.

Archived