OT: Horrorcore "Artist" Massacres Family

Chrisjd

• Members

Other genres aren't solely focused on graphic murder.

Horrorcore is all about graphic murder. No other reason it exists.

Anyway like I said, I still believe too many stupid people take advantage of "Free Speech". I'm not for it, and I don't really care if that makes me UnAmerican. A bunch of people spreading nothing but hate, and violence is a recipe for disaster. Look at the kid in this thread. He carried out what the genre focuses on. What positive thing can come from this stuff? Name one thing.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's all possible but I still fail to see how that would mean that music drove him to do that stuff? A sane person wouldn't see murdering people as a way to impress friends, right? Or do you perhaps impress your friends that way...
:facepalm:

I don't think anyone is saying its the music, as if listening to or making this kind of music will drive you to kill someone. But the subculture around this particular music does take itself seriously, despite how ridiculous it seems. Stupid kids often do things that they know are wrong because they think it will raise their status amongst their peers. We have pubescent gangbangers running around killing, beating, and even raping others and they aren't insane, they've just accepted a different sent of morals and ethics to be part of that culture. Obviously people who are into this type of rap are not running around chopping people up every day, but this kid and his friends apparently made a name for themselves online with his music and antics like desecrating graveyards. He obsessed over serial killers and cultivated an insidious (though laughable) image, which is what he wanted. He tried to parlay that into his musical identity as well. You can only carry something so far without it becoming serious and influencing you.

Du bist, was du isst.

• Members

if he's turned into a media star then he's gotten what he wants/craves.
the press should completely ignore this and let the story stay local and go away. it may have all been a plan to become famous.
also I think some people are too stupid to separate fantasy from reality, this is one of the simpletons.

• Members
Look at the kid in this thread. He carried out what the genre focuses on. What positive thing can come from this stuff? Name one thing.

I was going to post a smartass answer that "people will hate juggalos even more", but that's actually pretty disturbing because now those clowns (pun intented) will get more media attention and the genre will continue to attract bunch of other mentally disturbed people way more than it did before.

Thanks media! Giving this kind of publicity to a mentally sick person is just what he may have wanted the most. We seen where this kind of media attention leads already in the "school shooting scene". :thu::facepalm:

• Members
I was going to post a smartass answer that "people will hate juggalos even more", but that's actually pretty disturbing because now these clowns (pun intented) will get more media attention and the genre will continue attract bunch of other mentally disturbed people way more than it did before.

Thanks media! Giving this kind of publicity to a mentally sick person is just what he may have wanted the most. We seen where this kind of media attention leads already in the "school shooting scene".
:thu::facepalm:

Exactly.

They should have swept the whole situation under the rug, and executed the kid without anyone knowing. Then they could have humiliated him post mortem by telling the media he died from excessive dildo action in his ass. I'm sure his friends would have thought he was a total badass from being impaled by a dildo.

• Members

Other genres aren't solely focused on graphic murder.

Horrorcore is all about graphic murder. No other reason it exists.

Anyway like I said, I still believe too many stupid people take advantage of "Free Speech". I'm not for it, and I don't really care if that makes me UnAmerican. A bunch of people spreading nothing but hate, and violence is a recipe for disaster. Look at the kid in this thread. He carried out what the genre focuses on. What positive thing can come from this stuff? Name one thing.

I got a better idea. I mean, if we start penalizing speech, some idiot teenager will just find another way to cause trouble. How about we subject the entire population to mandatory IQ tests and sterilize all the idiots? That cuts right to the source. Better yet, kill the idiots!

• Members

I got a better idea. I mean, if we start penalizing speech, some idiot teenager will just find another way to cause trouble. How about we subject the entire population to mandatory IQ tests and sterilize all the idiots? That cuts right to the source. Better yet, kill the idiots!

I think we should annex Madagascar and send all of our undesirables there. Too stupid? Not productive? Scoop your mids? You get a one way ticket.

• Members

I have suggested this before, and don't see the problem. :idk:

I'm sorry, some of these inbred {censored}s just don't have what it takes to NOT be a drain on society.

• Members

I have suggested this before, and don't see the problem.
:idk:

I'm sorry, some of these inbred {censored}s just don't have what it takes to NOT be a drain on society.

From a pure self-interest perspective, there's no way of knowing that someone someday won't decide to turn on you - to say nothing of the moral issues.

• Members

How about we subject the entire population to mandatory IQ tests and sterilize all the idiots? That cuts right to the source. Better yet, kill the idiots!

In all seriousness, thinking like that is not too far away from some of the principles of Nazism. Do you really think that low IQ is a reasonable cause to sterilise or eliminate people? Also, I sort of remember reading that many psychopaths actually have very high IQs. It's more about emotional and moral weakness than about having a low IQ.

Yet I agree that this society is definitely lacking enough of that former communal unity that weeded out the wackos and put them in institution, usually before they had a chance to cause some major havoc.

• Members

In all seriousness, tthinking like that is not too far away from some of the principles of Nazism. Do you really think that low IQ is a reasonable cause to sterilise or eliminate people?

Yet I agree that this society is definitely lacking enough of that former communal unity that weeded out the wackos and put them in institution, usually before they had a chance to cause some major havoc.

I take it you're not familiar with Jonathan Swift.

Satire. Let me show you it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Modest_Proposal

• Members
Of course, I'm not a huge fan of "free speech". I don't believe people should be allowed to say whatever they want, whenever they want. It's been abused to the point we now have people defending music that exists solely to promote killing, and mutilation. I don't understand the redeeming qualities here, aside from giving angry teenagers a reason to act out.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

• Members
I don't think you can blame the music. Kids just {censored}ing whacked. I'm huge Misfits fan, and Skulls is probably one of the all time 10 ten punk songs, the lyrics are:

The corpses all hang

Headless and limp

Bodies with no surprises

And the blood drains down like devils rain

We'll bathe tonight

I want your skulls

I need your skulls

I want your skulls

I need your skulls

Demon I am and face I peel

To see your skin turned inside out, 'cause

Gotta have you on my wall

Gotta have you on my wall, 'cause

I want your skulls

I need your skulls

I want your skulls

I need your skulls

Collect the heads of little girls and

Put 'em on my wall

Hack the heads off little girls and

Put 'em on my wall

I want your skulls

I need your skulls

I want your skulls

I need your skulls

I want your skulls

I need your skulls

I want your skulls

I need your skulls

I've probably sang that song close to a 1000 times and heard it 10,000 more, I in no way shape or form have ever actually considered acting out the lyrics.
:eek:

I sing that song in the shower all the time. :facepalm:

• Members

You're taking implied lines from certain songs.

This Horrorcore is based on killing, mutilating the corpses, etc... There is nothing else to it. When the entire genre is simply focused on harming others, I don't understand the need to protect it.

Dude, you sound like my mom.

• Members
they should waterboard him
:o

I have one better. GIve every member of the victim's extended family one .22 short round. I'd recommend, start with the elbows, knees, ankles, and work your way in to center mass ... over a couple hours time so he enjoys it. He should be made an example of ... publically.

HT

Archived