Weekly SPAM Thread: 11/9/09

knope

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Carvin Legacy 2x12. Wired 8ohm (two 16ohm Celestion Vintage 30's). In very good condition with only very minor wear.
$250 - DFW local only/no shipping!

Mesa-MarkIV-shorthead-02.jpg

If you would consider shipping and wait until about friday this would be sold

:love:

• Members

(2) GCX GUITAR AUDIO SWITCHERS. both have some scratches. $300 each + shipping.

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Digital-Music-GCX-Guitar-Audio-Switcher?sku=183401

VOODOO LAB PEDAL POWER 2. $120 + shipping.

100_0971.jpg

SENNHEISER e609 DYNAMIC GUITAR MICROPHONE. $70 + shipping.

http://pro-audio.musiciansfriend.com/product/Sennheiser-E609-Silver-Dynamic-Guitar-Microphone?sku=276668

EBTECH HUM ELIMINATOR (has scratches on top and bottom) 8 channel. $150 + shipping.

100_0997.jpg

TC ELECTRONIC G-SHARP. $100 + shipping.

100_0996.jpg

STUDIO PROJECTS VTB1 MIC PREAMP with attached rack shelf.

$100 + shipping.

100_0979.jpg

KOCH LOADBOX II Power Attenuator/Speaker Simulator. great condition. $420 + shipping.

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/p...tor?sku=609600

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p...t/100_0582.jpg

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p...t/100_0581.jpg

GROUND LINK. used with the GROUND CONTROL MIDI controler. good condition. $75 + shipping.

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p...t/100_0689.jpg

EMINENCE PATRIOT BLACK POWDER ( 8 OHM). good condition. $35 + shipping.

http://accessories.musiciansfriend.c...ker?sku=660035

YAMAHA REV100 $50 + shipping.

100_0985.jpg

shipping is to the U.S. only. (AK and HI will cost more).

US POSTAL MONEY ORDER or PAY PAL (add 3%).

please e-mail :carr3rd@aol.com

• Members

*sale pending*

Mesa Stiletto Deuce chassis (Stage 1) for sale. The head shell got damaged on it's way to me. The power tubes were also damaged, as was the footswitch. The preamp and rectifier tubes survived just fine. A buddy let me borrow a quad of Mesa EL-34s to test the amp, and this chassis works great. I currently don't have the coin to get power tubes and a new head shell. So, what's included in this sale is a 100% working chassis, preamp tubes, rectifier tubes, and if the buyer wants...I'll include either parts from the head shell or the entire shell itself. $550 door to door. Paypal, add $16.73. Click on a pic for a close-up.

th_DSCN1451.jpg th_DSCN1452.jpg th_DSCN1453.jpg th_DSCN1443.jpg

th_DSCN1444.jpg th_DSCN1440.jpg th_DSCN1441.jpg th_DSCN1442.jpg

• Members
Peavey 5150 combo modded to head. Loaded with JJ6l6's, and a mixture of JJ's and penta labs in the pre. Fits perfectly on a marshall 1960 cab and sounds great. No issues with the amp whatsoever. I'll put some pics up momentarily.

$425 shipped

:cry:

Sorry to hear your selling it!

This guy is a good seller/trader!

This used to be my amp .....I modded it into a head. Sounds killer!

• Members

Mark III purple stripe. I really hate to see it go.

All the bells and whistles: Reverb, simulclass, graphic EQ. Good shape. Dusty inside, some rust on transformer, etc but nothing unexpected for the age of the amp.

Sounds fantastic. I'm in pittsburgh if you want to deal locally. I need the money unfortunately otherwise I wouldnt be getting rid of it.

800/best offer plus shipping. I dont charge paypal fees.

mrak3.jpg

mark1.jpg

mark2.jpg

mrak2.jpg

• Members
All the bells and whistles: Reverb, simulclass, graphic EQ. Good shape. Dusty inside, some rust on transformer, etc but nothing unexpected for the age of the amp.

Sounds fantastic. I'm in pittsburgh if you want to deal locally. I need the money unfortunately otherwise I wouldnt be getting rid of it.

800/best offer plus shipping. I dont charge paypal fees.

Oh if I had the money . . .

BTW love the Xaviere :thu:

• Members
*sale pending*

Mesa Stiletto Deuce chassis (Stage 1) for sale. The head shell got damaged on it's way to me. The power tubes were also damaged, as was the footswitch. The preamp and rectifier tubes survived just fine. A buddy let me borrow a quad of Mesa EL-34s to test the amp, and this chassis works great. I currently don't have the coin to get power tubes and a new head shell. So, what's included in this sale is a 100% working chassis, preamp tubes, rectifier tubes, and if the buyer wants...I'll include either parts from the head shell or the entire shell itself. $550 door to door. Paypal, add $16.73. Click on a pic for a close-up.

th_DSCN1451.jpg
th_DSCN1452.jpg
th_DSCN1453.jpg
th_DSCN1443.jpg

th_DSCN1444.jpg
th_DSCN1440.jpg
th_DSCN1441.jpg
th_DSCN1442.jpg

want this so bad !!! pm'ed

• Members
Oh if I had the money . . .

BTW love the Xaviere
:thu:

Thanks. The Xaviere sounds incredible through this amp. Price is somewhat negotiable but I paid 750 for it and I dont think I could take a loss, but if you come up with some cash shoot me an offer. Hate to see it go but unfortunately it is sort of a necessity right now.

• Members

Love this guitar, but 5 is just too many right now. Need to free up some cash to pay some bills and get ready for the holidays. I just spent over $200 at Elderly in Lansing to have it setup and a few mods done. As you can see in the pics the pg has been swapped out. I sold the original pups and had GFS Fat Alnicos. Small ding in the headstock and a few chips in the body at the neck pocket. Plays solid as a rock and feels great.

I've invested over $650 in this guitar, and it's probably worth more but I want it sold so I'm going low. $425 shipped to the first person with funds. Comes w/gigbag. Sorry for lame pics. I'll get better ones tomorrow when the sun's out. Flash washed everything out and made it look awful. Get at me.

zzzzzgear001.jpg

zzzzzgear006.jpg

zzzzzgear008.jpg

zzzzzgear005.jpg

zzzzzgear012.jpg

• Members

FS: LTD EC1000 in See-thru Black Cherry w/ hardshell case

It's in fantastic shape. See-thru Black Cherry finish, w/ non-original LP-style hardshell case.

The Pros:

Looks and sounds great. Very loud and resonant unplugged, plays like butter.

No major cosmetic flaws; no buckle rash.

The cons:

A couple of dings the size of a pencil led that don't go through the finish on the front.

Two really tiny chips that go to the wood on the back... Smaller than a pencil eraser.

The black finish on the edge of the bridge is fading a bit from palm-muting. Very common.

Battery box was removed because the hinge broke on it. A 9-volt clip was wired into the control cavity as a fix. If you really want, I can replace it for you, but I don't mind not having it.

It could use a set-up.

Make me an offer! I need Christmas money!

• Members

I'm trying to drum up a little more cash before tour. As such, I'm thinking of trading down. I'm in Brooklyn, NY and want to keep it local. I can also do NJ or tour stops (see below for dates).

What I have to offer:

Allen V-18 (now called the Sweet Spot) amp chassis mounted in a Port City 1x12 speaker cabinet

The chassis does not fit perfectly in the cab; the cab is made to fit a Bassman-width chassis.

Speaker is an Eminence Lil' Texas Neo.

The Allen was built from a kit by the previous owner. The builder did not install the bias test points, for some reason.

The output transformer is an Allen TO-22. I ordered a beefier TO-26 transformer from Allen, but after gigging with the amp as-is a few times, i found that the amp has plenty (too much, if anything) output and headroom with the TO-22 and didn't bother to have the TO-26 installed. I will include it with the amp along with a Weber copper cap WZ34 rectifier.

Pictures are from previous owner and show EL34s; amp has since been biased for 6V6s and has a pair of JJs installed.

The amp works wonderfully and sounds incredible. Lots of DEEP reverb if you want it. Gorgeous tremolo. Having a mids control makes this a really versatile beast. Huge sound for a 15ish watt, 1x12 combo. It's also very light; an easy one-hand carry.

Includes heavily-padded cover

Will consider trading the amp chassis only (I would then sell the combo cab)

Amp with Cab: $700

Complete Amp Chassis w/ Reverb tank (No Cab/Speaker): $500

Cabinet + Speaker (No Amp Chassis/Reverb Tank: $200

Will trade for (+ cash on your end):

Fender Deluxe Reverb Reissue

Gibson Goldtone GA-15RV (Black tolex, Made in USA version, please)

Vox AC30H or AC30CC1

Ampeg V2

Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Reverend Kingsnake head or combo

Traynor YCV40, YCV50, YCS50 head or combo

Mesa Rocket 44, Subway

Similar 15-50 watt tube amplifiers

IMG_5693-1.jpg

IMG_9554_2-1.jpg

IMG_9551.jpg

IMG_9552_2.jpg

I am not looking for a ton of cash here, obviously; I'm not going to ask for $400 on top of your excellent condition Fender DRRI, for example. Just trying to get together a little bit of extra spending money for tour.

Also: I'll be in the New Brunswick area tomorrow night and Sat. morning, in case any NJers are interested.

My band's tour dates, in case anyone along the way is interested:

www.myspace.com/ludlowlions

Nov 15 2009 7:30P Belvedere's Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Nov 16 2009 8:00P Bernie's Columbus, Ohio

Nov 17 2009 8:00P Skull Alley Louisville, Kentucky

Nov 18 2009 8:00P Fester's Bloomington, Indiana

Nov 19 2009 9:00P Ronny's Chicago, Illinois

Nov 20 2009 8:00P The Vineyard Kent, Ohio

Nov 21 2009 8:30P Mojo 13 Wilmington, Delaware

Nov 22 2009 7:00P Mercury Lounge New York, New York

IMG_9555.jpg

IMG_9556.jpg