Weekly SPAM Thread: 11/9/09

knope

• Members

FS - MINT Mesa Rect-O-Verb amp. Also included is a new set of tubes for it from Doug's Tubes. This amp has been played less than an hour if that much. I bought it new at Guitar Center in Charlotte, NC. Non smoker and no animals in my house. This amp has not left my home.

Mesa cover and foot switch included.

I paid $1500 plus tax. I'll sell it for half that at $750. I'll deliver it out to 100 miles from Newton, NC or arrange for shipping. PayPal or USPS money order.

NO TRADES PLEASE.

Thanks,

Rob

DSCF0079.jpg

DSCF0078.jpg

DSCF0077.jpg

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

EVM-12L series II (8 ohm) - $120 shipped.

Peavey Rockmaster preamp: now on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260504903538

Rockmaster-1.jpg

Rockmaster2.jpg

Tubes are good. The unit has some rack rash, but is in fairly good condition considering it's age. The "Body" pot has been replaced, and the control's pull function is now activated via a toggle on the back. Footswitch included.

• Members

• Members

alright so ive got to get rid of most of my pedals and extra pickups to start funding a rack setup

bbe green screamer-$60

big muff pi-$50

ibanez ad9-$110

isp decimator-$80

seymour duncan '59 bridge pickup-$50

seymour duncan jb jr bridge pickup-$50

will ship to lower 48 usa

shipping cost will probably be covered by me if it fits into one of those usps flat rate boxes (which im almost positive all the items do)

• Members

Warmoth Custom Strat style Mahogany Body, Maple neck/rosewood fingerboard,Tune-o-matic/stop tail piece, Seymour Duncan distortion and Jazz withGibson Gig bag 450.00 shipped

Rocktron Pro Q $100.00 Shipped

Korg DTR 1000 tuner $115.00 Shipped

Rocktron Guitar Silencer $200.00 Shipped

OSP 12 Space shock mount rack in Mint Condition $200.00 prefer local pickup for the case only.

PM ME AN EMAIL ADDRESS FOR PICS

• Members

Sup Guys? Just got this from a friend, and it's not what I'm looking for. Bought brand new 2 months ago. Seen VERY little play. It's super good condition, only showing some minor scratches on the chassis. Comes with your choice of KT-88's (Gold Lion), 6L6's or EL34's. Has a built in hotplate, and noise reducer. Sounds great for getting those sweet singing tones. I'm a metalhead, so I don't really need it. I'm looking for Mesa, Orange, VHT, Splawn and Marshall (2203KK). I'd like to sell for $1100 plus shipping. Remember, this thing is basically brand new.

Straight from the horses mouth:

THD BiValve-30 30W Class A Amplifier Head Features:

30W Class A amplifier

Single channel

Hand built

Accepts almost any preamp and power tubes in any combination

More and Less inputs

Volume, Treble, Bass, and Attitude knobs

Built-in Hot Plate output attenuator

PM if interested.

THD_Bivalve_productpage.jpg

EDIT:

Get this completely handbuilt head, for the reduced price of $1,100 Shipped, insured and paypaled. Comes installed with KT-88's and a set of 6L6 tubes also.

• Members

Suhr Classic - 3 Tone Burst - Brazilian Board - BPSSC - Fralins

Amazing Guitar!

Plays Like Butter & Sounds Killer!

- Push-Pull Tone Control - adding Neck to Bridge wiring (great option that gives you a wide variety of Killer tones)

- Buzz Feiten Tuning System

- Gorgeous Birdsye Maple neck with Brazilian Rosewood Fretboard

- Mother of Pearl Face & Side Dot Inlays

- Near Mint - 9.5 Condition! (only flaws are a couple of very small dings that you really have to look hard to see)

Upgrades Include:

- Factory installed Frailins

- Professionally installed Suhr BPSSC (BackPlate Silent Single Coil System)

- Gold Gotoh Vintage Bridge

Includes Original G&G Plush Hard Shell Case & Trem Arm

- Price - $1650.00 + $35.00 shipping - Meticulously Packed - FedEx Ground - USA only please!

- Will split PayPal fee

- No fee for PayPal eCheck, Postal Money Orders or Bank Check

- Not looking for any trades

SuhrClassic007-1.jpg

IMG_4142.jpg

IMG_4147.jpg

IMG_4111.jpg

IMG_4100.jpg

IMG_4201.jpg

IMG_4205.jpg

IMG_4185.jpg

• Members

I'm looking to trade or partial trade for the following:

Ibanez RG or S with a trem

Ibanez 7 string with a fixed bridge

Little Labs Red Eye

Up for Trade:

Pro-Tools M-Powered (6.8 in the box, but you can download 7.1 for free) with iLok key

Randall ISO Cab with Randall Jaguar 12" speaker

Morley Tremonti Power Wah

PodXT Live! with Metal Pack

M-Audio Keyrig 49

• Members

Ive decided this is overkill for what Im doing and really need some extra money for my sons bday :facepalm: I have a mint Roland FC-300 midi controller for sale. Would like to get $300 shipped (paid $400 a few months ago) has instruction book, boss power supply and box. I would also consider a partial trade for a Midi Mate or Midi Mouse plus cash on your end.

th_rolandfc.jpg

th_S5031670.jpg

• Members

Suhr Pro Series S1 & Splawn Modded Marshall 1959 SLP

Suhr S1

- Alder Body

- Maple Neck (60's C Vintage Standard) with Indian Rosewood Fretboard

- Gotoh VG300 Bridge

- Sperzel Locking Tuners

- SSV Humbucker and V60 Single Coil Pickups

- Comes with Hardshell Case

Splawn Modded Marshall 1959 SLP Reissue

I bought this from a friend about a year ago. He bought the amp several years ago and had it modded by Scott Splawn a few years later. You can see Scott's signature on the back and the gold Splawn sticker just left of the preamp tubes.

All of the input jacks are disabled with the exception of the upper left one. The amp has been setup with footswitchable clean and dirty channels as well as an extra "gear" with a bit more gain. Sounds killer. I just had one of the volume pots replaces because it was slightly scratchy. The amp tech biased the amp and cleaned the pots, etc.

The amp is in great condition but as you can see the headshell is a bit beat up. The logo and back cover are missing. I was going to have Scott build me a new headshell for it but since I'm selling it I don't want to bother.

The footswitch works but has a loose connection. When I have the cable bent under the footswitch it works fine. When I straighten it out it cuts out. I'm sure it is an easy fix but again not something I was in a hurry to fix.

I dig the Suhr and the Marshall. I'm selling some of my gear to fund an Axe-Fx Ultra down the road. I'm selling both together as a set for $2000. Buyer pays shipping, however I'm willing to assist. US only.

• Members

Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates SH-PGb, zebra, new in box SOLD

Seymour Duncan Alnico II Pro APH-1b, zebra, used in good shape with plenty of lead left, $55

2004 Fender American Standard Strat pickguard, white, loaded with stock Fender single coils and electronics. Just needs to be wired to your input jack. In great shape, just a few minor pick scuffs on it, $140

Fulltone OCD overdirve pedal. Newest version, like new. Bought it about 2 months ago and barely used it since. Comes with original box and box candy SOLD

All prices include shipping in continental U.S. Will ship to Canada and outlying U.S. states, buyer pays difference in shipping. Paypal only.

Trades will be considered. I'm really only interested in humbuckers or humbucker sized P-90's. Trades in contenintal U.S. only.

• Members

All items are local DFW local pickup prices. Add +3% for paypal or $5 for paypal e-check. Shipping is actual cost to your door.

2007 Caparison Horus in Yellow Sand. Mint condition. I am the second owner. First owner was in Florida and he bought it for studio work, used it for one song, and then returned it to its case where it lived until I bought earlier this year. $1500

Horus.jpg

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x119/joesguitars/guitar_stuff/Horus-99.jpg

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x119/joesguitars/guitar_stuff/Horus-2K.jpg

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x119/joesguitars/guitar_stuff/Horus-138.jpg

2007 Fender MIM Telecaster Standard. As new with Fender gig bag, case candy/tools, hang tags, etc. Will even ship in a Fender box. $325

mexiTele.jpg

Ibanez SCN500. A nylon string acoustic electric based upon the Saber model. I have been told that less than 800 of this model were ever made during their 2 year production run. A great guitar, in excellent shape with a few minor finish dings. The last one I saw for sale went for over $900 on ebay. Includes SKB Freedom molded hard case. $700

100_2375.jpg

Ibanez RG550 in white. 1989 model. Still has the paper backing on the control plates and mostly case kept according to the original owner. Very minor finish wear, but otherwise a case queen. The white has aged to a very, very nice cream color. No crack on the neck behind the nut. Includes Ibanez HSC. $550

RG550WH-1.jpg

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x119/joesguitars/4sale/RG550WH-3.jpg

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x119/joesguitars/4sale/RG550WH-5.jpg

Ibanez S540DX. Excellent shape. Has the All Access Neck Joint (and the requisite crack in the finish at the neck pocket). Has one finish ding on the front about the size of a match head. Has a Duncan JB in the bridge and Jazz in the Neck. Lo Profile Edge trem. Comes with Washburn molded Hardshell case. $500

S540LTDEG-1.jpg

Pod XT Pro. As mint in box. Never gigged, only used for home recording/practice use in my smoke free/pet free home. Has lived its entire life in an SKB case. Includes original box and I believe the manual. $300

RackGear-4-19-2008.jpg

Carvin Legacy 2x12. Wired 8ohm (two 16ohm Celestion Vintage 30's). In very good condition with only very minor wear. $250 - DFW local only/no shipping!

Mesa-MarkIV-shorthead-02.jpg

Roland JC-120H. Rare head model of the Roland JC-120H. I don't relally want to sell this, but I'm putting it out there because I have bills to pay. In great shape and very clean. Works as it should. $425

JC120H.jpg

• Members

trying to clear some space on the ole pedal shelf

Fulltone ultimate octave-130- split shipping

Boss hm3- 40- split shipping

Boss hr2-100?

ibanez "vintage" cs9-??

Digitech whammy 2- I removed the sides and cut black plexi to fit so it is smaller. I can undo it if you want-160- split shipping

gibson 57 humbucker- I got this as partial payment for guitar work but the previous dumb {censored} tech cut the leads pretty short- 50$ shipped

gibson p94r hum sized p90- 60$ shipped

seymour duncan invader- 45$ sold

Headrush v2- sold

zvex seek wah- 180

DSC02977.jpg

You can also purchase my band's full length cd for 10$ shipped and paypal including free stickers and a copy of our latest ep

cd.jpg

• Members

Danelectro Cool Cat Distortion CD-1 - $30

Danelectro Cool Cat Metal CM-1 - $30

Danelectro Fab Chorus - $10

Ibanez Tone-Lok DE7 Delay/Echo Pedal - $50

Johnson FX-BRD Powered Effects Pedal Board - $45

Picture003.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Traynor YCS50 combo - $500

Picture001.jpg

Picture002.jpg