doh! NHD!

Lucius

• Members
What's your area's mean salary ranges?

As of the census of 2000, there were 2,965 people.
The racial makeup of the city was 95.58% White, 0.07% Black or African American, 0.64% Native American, 0.34% Asian, 1.48% from other races, and 1.89% from two or more races. 2.06% of the population were Hispanic or Latino of any race.
:cop:

median income for a family was $39,598.

that was ten years ago , they need to update it, the sign into town has a little over 6000 people.

• Members

The man that owned it makes high end violins and bows. He is retiring to making the bows now. I guess the deal maker was that we have young kids, thats what their guys told us anyway. Its got a great yard for the kids, a park about 2 mins away, and their grandma lives just on the others side of the park lol. Cheers, Lucius

• Members

The man that owned it makes high end violins and bows. He is retiring to making the bows now. I guess the deal maker was that we have young kids, thats what their guys told us anyway. Its got a great yard for the kids, a park about 2 mins away, and their grandma lives just on the others side of the park lol. Cheers, Lucius

maybe he forgot a cool voilin somewhere when he moved out, search the house !

• Members
congrats man! i'm in the same boat, sortof...closed on a house in sept., and have an empty condo in need of a tenant.

Nice. Well, I placed an ad on a local website here and got 4 calls within 5 mins. Don't think we'll have any trouble renting it. I'm so excited I am definately not productive at work today doh!:facepalm: Cheers, Lucius

Archived