Someone kick these guys in the nuts...

CliffC8488

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The US murder rate per capita is about 5 times that of the UK, 8 times that of Japan and 10 times that of Saudi Arabia.

According to the US Government, since 9/11, they have spent close to one trillion dollars on the War on Terror in Iraq and Afghanistan alone. Not to mention countless billions on other War on Terror operations. According to the CIA and FBI it has yielded the following results for US residents.

Since the 9/11 attacks:

26 murders committed by various terrorist groups (approx).

128000 other, non-terrorist, murders (approx).

5,130 Americans killed in Iraq & Afghanistan.

For comparison...

Between 1940 and the 9/11 attacks:

36 murders committed by various terrorist groups (approx).

168 murders committed by Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols (Oklahoma City bombing).

8 million other, non-terrorist, murders (approx).

Additional...

UK terrorism:

1971-97: The IRA murdered approximately 92 people in England from bombing campaigns.

1969-89: Republican and Loyalist paramilitaries murder in excess of 1600 people in Northern Ireland.

1988: 260 murdered in Lockerbie, Scotland, from plane bombing.

2005: 56 people murdered by Islamic extremists in London bombings.

• Members
Scum of the earth right there. If they really want a race war, I'm sure there's a bunch of white supremacist groups who'll gladly oblige.

yep the British National Party are already starting to garner some serious support....would definitely liked to have seen a bunch of nazi skinheads start harassing them...:thu:

• Members
I hear ya bro but 2 me its funny and kinda insulting

Follow me for a sec - its people having a conversation on a computer screen, some of em thousands of miles away! There TALKING and CONVERSING about the world we live in. --- No threats, no physical harm, no mental anguish, etc

Whats the big deal about words on a computer screen, SRSLY

:confused:

:idk:

Nothing threatening about this discussion, its just that his (first few) previous posts were probably in forums that actually strictly adhered to the guidlines, and he was caught off guard.

• Members

It's true folks; Muslims have not cornered the market in dicks, we have indeed our very own band of merry retards.

Actually having one group of dicks (radical muslims) and another group of dicks (nazi skinheads) fight it out really doesn't sound like a bad idea.

Its trash taking care of the trash. Better that than innocent bystanders.

• Members

The US murder rate per capita is about 5 times that of the UK, 8 times that of Japan and 10 times that of Saudi Arabia.

According to the US Government, since 9/11, they have spent close to one trillion dollars on the War on Terror in Iraq and Afghanistan alone. Not to mention countless billions on other War on Terror operations. According to the CIA and FBI it has yielded the following results for US residents.

Since the 9/11 attacks:

26 murders committed by various terrorist groups (approx).

128000 other, non-terrorist, murders (approx).

5,130 Americans killed in Iraq & Afghanistan.

For comparison...

Between 1940 and the 9/11 attacks:

36 murders committed by various terrorist groups (approx).

168 murders committed by Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols (Oklahoma City bombing).

8 million other, non-terrorist, murders (approx).

Additional...

UK terrorism:

1971-97: The IRA murdered approximately 92 people in England from bombing campaigns.

1969-89: Republican and Loyalist paramilitaries murder in excess of 1600 people in Northern Ireland.

1988: 260 murdered in Lockerbie, Scotland, from plane bombing.

2005: 56 people murdered by Islamic extremists in London bombings.

It would be fair to note that the US citizen counts are for US soil only.

Of the 260 on the Lockerbie flight, 190 were American.

The numbers from 1940 to 9/11, we weren't that concerned about muslim extremist terrorism on US soil...UNTIL 9/11...since then we are a more cautious, and we are are already at 72% of the total from 1940 to 2001. That tells me that terrorism is a hell of a lot more alive and well in this country than pre 9/11.

But the numbers mean nothing. Because you are EXCLUDING the numbers from 9/11.

Our anti terrorism efforts are to ensure that almost 6,000 people don't get killed in one clip again.

And a major reason for losing so many servicemen is that we are fighting the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan tied with the handcuffs of political correctness, which will always drive up the US troop death count.

Oh, yes...the numbers come into question. 8 million murders from 1940-2001? Thats about 131,000 a year!

I doubt that.:facepalm:

• Members

they are, but do you honestly believe that they chose stars for noo particular reason? why didn't they choose circles, or swastikas, or triangles?

The founding fathers were VERY much Christian people (for the most part) and they were well aware of what they were doing.

Some were christians, some were deists, some were not religious. They left england because they were forced to be a part of the anglican church (a country that still has an official religion of christianity, unlike the U.S.) and were forced to give money to it. Haven't you read a history book before?

• Members
It's not the immigrants, it's their attitude.

If they want to bring their islamic "charm" to another country, maybe they should re-think this before just doing it.
:wave:

SO what you are suggesting is that we kick ALL people of Islamic faith out of the country? I'm sorry, that's just what I though I heard.

So there is no better way, huh?:poke:

• Members

Some were christians, some were deists, some were not religious. They left england because they were forced to be a part of the anglican church (a country that still has an official religion of christianity, unlike the U.S.) and were forced to give money to it. Haven't you read a history book before?

yes i have read a history book....idk maybe i went to a {censored}ed up high school and college....maybe i'm just not meant tostudy history...maybe i'm not the only one who has misinterpretted a thing or two about history.

• Members
yes i have read a history book....idk maybe i went to a {censored}ed up high school and college....maybe i'm just not meant tostudy history...maybe i'm not the only one who has misinterpretted a thing or two about history.

:confused: Did you seriously get your mind opened to a new idea? By HCAF?

• Members

not trying to be a dick, but maybe check on some facts before you state them as fact? that's the way misconceptions are spread.

Archived