Someone kick these guys in the nuts...

CliffC8488

• Members
You're pretty mixed up. It may not be PC to call a slow kid a retard...but

it sure isn't against the law...

Even the KKK is protected by Free Speech.

May be...doesn't have a thing to do with the 1st Amendment.

If it's really a Free Speech issue (which is highly arguable). The network is

free to sue.

So basically you're saying they should be punished for what they're saying...

In both the US and Britain, they are constitutionally protected.

What they are doing is legal...

I {censored}ing hate what the KKK stand for...but I love that they have the right to spew their venom...

No. I think you're confused...really.

Todays "Free speech" can cost you your job, $$, reputation, etc, etc it may have just recently cost U.S. lives down in Fort Hood!

Where did i say they should be punished? I never said that, im sure there are alot of confrontations with these idiots, if something happens i wouldnt be surprised at all

Are these guys citizens? If not nothing like hypocracy

:idk:

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

brilliant. hey, maybe you could work the civil war in as christian evangelism too - there were lots of innocent people killed in that one.

okay, I'm coming to the realization that anything I say will piss someone off, so unless you have a legitimate counter-argument, STFU!

• Members
I was referring to innocent people being killed in Vietnam.

Do you really think that the U.S is not at least a little bit influenced by Christianity?

-the earliest settlers were christian

-the writers of the constitution were christian

-there is a debate in some schools as to whether or not they should teach evolution in school.

-God is mentioned in the pledge of allegiance

-EVERY president has been Christian.

-Christian churches outnumber EVERY other religious building in the U.S combined

-Our money says "In God We Trust"

-there are 50 five pointed stars on the US flag (this is the symbol of Bethlehem)

-the eye of god symbol which was adopted by Christians to be the symbol of god's omniprescence (Psalms 34:15, Proverbs 15:3)

I can go on for a LONG time.
:thu:

A) The earliest settlers were Jamestown entrepreneurs, tobacco farmers.
B) The writers of the constitution were deists. The first amendment specifically states that the government of the United States of America is to be secular.
C) The original Pledge of Allegiance, adopted during the Civil War to be said by surrendering rebels, did not include the word God.
D) There have been Lutheran, Catholic, Baptist, etc. presidents. There is just as much historical turbulence between different sects of Christianity as there is between any other two religions. Having a president who is a Christian means nothing in a secular society.
E) McDonalds outnumbers the number of Christian Churches in the U.S. Do we all worship hamburgers and a funny looking clown?
F) In God We Trust doesn't have anything to do with christianity specifically. Religion? Yes. Christianity? No.
G) Five pointed stars are a pagan symbol as well.
H) The all seeing eye is also a masonic symbol. And an Egyptian one, IIRC.

BTW, more innocent people died in WWII than Vietnam.

• Members

they are, but do you honestly believe that they chose stars for noo particular reason? why didn't they choose circles, or swastikas, or triangles?

The founding fathers were VERY much Christian people (for the most part) and they were well aware of what they were doing.

It's a conspiracy.

• Members

These idiots are not Muslim ,and the media propaganda machine will kiss there arses only to portray all muslims as terrorists. A true muslim follower will renounce any form of violence against any living being .What u have here is radical fundamentalists that hide behind muslim faith but do not follow it the way they are suppose to.

ps also i am very sorry to say but mine and your government's are pushing this muslim terrorist {censored} simply to use as fear and scare mongering tactics .Why? quite simple really to advocate that the war was an extreme necessary action, why behind the scenes the big wigs monopolise on the commodities in Aghanistan and throughout.

• Members
Todays "Free speech" can cost you your job, $$, reputation, etc, etc it may have just recently cost U.S. lives down in Fort Hood!

AFAIK. The 1st Amend doesn't protect you from getting fired from a job.

Where did i say they should be punished? I never said that, im sure there are alot of confrontations with these idiots, if something happens i wouldnt be surprised at all

You wrote:

"I said they are sabre rattling and they are. Keep sticking you finger in the bees nest or poke the dog in the backyard on the leash and 1 day you will get caught!"

So you're not hoping they'll get caught...you're actually worried that some douchebag will injure them because of their opinions.

Sorry, I didn't realize you were so concerned for their welfare.

Are these guys citizens? If not nothing like hypocracy

:idk:

I recognized at least one of them. He was in the movie Religious...He is a citizen of the UK...and he is a disingenuous asshole...but he is just as British as you or I are Americans.

• Members
I wish the 'moderate' muslims would speak AGAINST these guys a lil more

War sux azzz

Innocent people (sadly) died in WW2 as well ----- The worlds history would have been forever changed if that hitler guy actually *won* the war, no?

Yes this country has made some mistakes, but has also done some great things and always responds during disasters, earthquales, catostrophes, etc, etc

so is it 1/2 empty or 1/2 full???

:idea:

you're right. I was just emphasizing the fact that the U.S is nowhere near perfect. So many overly-patriotic pricks make this country seem like the best thing ever.

• Members

These idiots are not Muslim ,and the media propaganda machine will kiss there arses only to portray all muslims as terrorists. A true muslim follower will renounce any form of violence against any living being .What u have here is radical fundamentalists that hide behind muslim faith but do not follow it the way they are suppose to.

ps also i am very sorry to say but mine and your government's are pushing this muslim terrorist {censored} simply to use as fear and scare mongering tactics .Why? quite simple really to advocate that the war was an extreme necessary action, why behind the scenes the big wigs monopolise on the commodities in Aghanistan and throughout.

Meh...There are folks that are real assholes and call themselves Christians.

I totally agree with your second point though...at least as far as Iraq goes...

What does Afganistan have? Rocks and Heroin.

• Members

It's a shame that the way religion is set facilitates the growth of extreme groups.

• Members

Wait, what?

• Members
Meh...There are folks that are real assholes and call themselves Christians.

Breaking News:....................................................................................

....................................................there are ALOT OF ASSHOLES who are Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, Atheists, Hindus, believers, non-believers, jews, gentiles, Black, White, Hispanic, Asian, Purple, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc - Assholes can from every single background!!!!

why do some people like to bring up Christianity at every chance they get? (not just you, but a couple of others) - lets keep a level playing field and get everyone in the pool, fair enuff?

• Members
Breaking News:....................................................................................

....................................................there are ALOT OF ASSHOLES who are Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, Atheists, Hindus, believers, non-believers, jews, gentiles, Black, White, Hispanic, Asian, Purple, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc - Assholes can from every single background!!!!

why do some people like to bring up Christianity at every chance they get? (not just you, but a couple of others) - lets keep a level playing field and get everyone in the pool, fair enuff?

Calm down...He was making a big deal that these folks weren't real Muslims because what they were preaching was so Hateful.

I was just using the analogy that there are hateful people (like the Phelps crowd) who claim to be Christians...

Wasn't meant as a Christian bash...just an example.

There are also Jewish groups that are Hateful.

• Members

I don't believe in god or allah or whoever the {censored} we made up to make ourselves feel better about our puny existence on this rock floating around a star. If you use use "religion" to justify killing ANYONE, you should be shot in the head. I'm serious. There are way to many mouths to feed on this planet to care what happens to these people. You guys take this {censored} way to far. Go {censored} your girl and play some music.:facepalm:

• Members
They're gonna {censored} with the wrong people eventually, who won't be as politically correct (and conventional) in their response as the USA has been of late. It's gonna take a few more mass terrorism incidents to get people in the pearl harbor mindset necessary to take care of this (we collectively don't have the stomach for the type of response it's going to take yet) ... rest assured, people are gonna get sick and tired of this {censored} one day, and end it forcefully. Count on it.

HT

I agree 100% :thu:

Archived