Omg, the tone. '59 Les Paul and Trainwreck content.

RiffDaemon

• Members
They're not anymore bright than a JMP. In fact they're kind of a like a more refined, smoother version. But incredibly dynamic and react ridiculously well with the guitar volume.

:p

I figured you would be the last person to fall for my lame trolling attempt

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Lol at drummers cymbal height..

Dude- I have seen alot of drummers who have high cymbal set ups but this takes it to the highest level-any higher and you would have to stand up to crash a cymbal. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

That gets a 5:facepalm: out of a possible 5 :facepalm:

• Members

You didn't get past 1:20 in the video did you?

Actually I did till about 2:00:lol:

I thought his runs were a little sloppy too in the 1:50 range. It might be partly due to the character of the amp, it sounds like the notes bump into eachother.

• Members
Actually I did till about 2:00:lol:

I thought his runs were a little sloppy too in the 1:50 range. It might be partly due to the character of the amp, it sounds like the notes bump into eachother.

Do you have any clips? I'd love to hear how perfect your playing is. :cop:

• Members

Whilst this is quite a likeable tone, I dont think the harmonics are suspended in their crystal lattice correctly. This is making them too fragile.

Therefore I think i would spend more on getting a better tone in an amp where the harmonics are secured in their crystal lattice correctly.

• Members
Whilst this is quite a likeable tone, I dont think the harmonics are suspended in their crystal lattice correctly. This is making them too fragile.

Therefore I think i would spend more on getting a better tone in an amp where the harmonics are secured in their crystal lattice correctly.

Maybe if they could somehow fit a crystal lattice inside a free-space vacuum :idea:

• Members

I thought the clean tones were good and so were the leads, but didn't like the the lead tone for the rhythm. I especially liked how nicely it cleaned up with that guitar volume rolled back..that was excellent.

I actually liked the Alessandro better for the rhythm...much smoother and more pleasing to MY ears.

Of course, I'd prefer to hear both amps in a band context to get a feel for how they sits in the mix. Was the trainwreck good??? Yeah, but not so good that I'd care...

• Members

I especially liked how nicely it cleaned up with that guitar volume rolled back..that was excellent.

That cleaning up with the volume is the Trainwreck's forte.

I finally got all my parts together to build a Wreck clone, now all's I have

to do is get my lazy ass in gear and do it. I guess that I should make a build thread ,too.

I also want to gut my Laney AOR100 and stick a Trainwreck front end in it.

Hopefully it will sound like this...

Wrecked Plexi from "Rockstah" on the MetroAmp forum...

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=503988&songID=6896334

• Members
That cleaning up with the volume is the Trainwreck's forte.

I finally got all my parts together to build a Wreck clone, now all's I have

to do is get my lazy ass in gear and do it. I guess that I should make a build thread ,too.

I also want to gut my Laney AOR100 and stick a Trainwreck front end in it.

Hopefully it will sound like this...

Wrecked Plexi from "Rockstah" on the MetroAmp forum...

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=503988&songID=6896334

Wow. That sounds killer. The toanz.:thu:

Archived