Omg, the tone. '59 Les Paul and Trainwreck content.

RiffDaemon

• Members

I'm a little taken back that some people didn't think that first video sounded fantastic. I personally don't think it sounded 35 grand good and I'm sure you can get close to that tone with a good player going into "normal" good gear. But damn that sounded amazing.

they are 35 grand cause of the lore and history behind them

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Outstanding tones. But I tell you what, that Komet Concorde has all the tones I could possibly want wrapped up into one box. Absolutely floored by the sounds of that amp.

On top of it, I have seen that guitarist do Eruption better than Eddie do Eruption. So that certainly helps!

I would hate to know what one costs though...

• Members

Outstanding tones. But I tell you what, that Komet Concorde has all the tones I could possibly want wrapped up into one box. Absolutely floored by the sounds of that amp.

On top of it, I have seen that guitarist do Eruption better than Eddie do Eruption. So that certainly helps!

I would hate to know what one costs though...

I agree, that amp with that guy playing through it are a perfect combination. And as far as how much it cost $3850 according to the website http://www.kometamps.com/concorde.html

• Members
The cleans and breakup sounds great. Not digging the lead tones or too much gain though (sue me). I think what I really love is that guitar; sounds and looks fantastic.

The breakup is friggin' fantastic. Can you imagine how that {censored} sounds in the room? 100+ decibels at 1 on the volume knob :lol: Must sound like God, and I'm pretty sure I'd have a permanent grin on my face after standing in front of that thing :love:

Archived