OT Last Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien

nitrous2400

• Members
http://dimewars.com/Video/Kanye-West-Performing-Heartless-On-Conan-O-Brien.aspx?bcmediaid=63fb1fb6-f914-4f3a-b430-64bfda2fd0b1

sorry for the douchyness in advance... LOL!

Wow..that was bad. It's funny, I didn't even hear you until about 3:05. All I could hear the entire time was that {censored}ty auto tune on his vocals. Man that was trash. I'll never understand why people like this kind of music.

Not bashing you bud. That must have been a big thrill playing for him and on that show. But you gotta admit...he sucks :lol:

• Members

So sad man. And they were all coming into their own to, and by that I mean even Fallon has been doing ok.

Failons been Failing since day one :facepalm:

But yeah that was quite a performance, Ben Harper, Beck, Billy Gibbons, Will Ferrell on the Cowbell and Conan having his own solo :rawk:

Def gonna miss him :cry:

• Members
Failons been Failing since day one
:facepalm:

But yeah that was quite a performance, Ben Harper, Beck, Billy Gibbons, Will Ferrell on the Cowbell and Conan having his own solo
:rawk:

Def gonna miss him
:cry:

Facepalms are way overused in this forum.

I know Fallon has been sucking, but lately he's been "ok".

• Members

Leno's a {censored}ing hack...should have stayed in the strip bars..

he's not funny...when your band doesnt get your jokes..you know

there's a problem..

"'Remember when I used to be funny"...

I'm still waiting for the Joey interview and the bloody splatter of the NBC peacock.

• Members
Damn. You and the rest of the backup were right on point, but that was one of the worst live vocal performances I've ever seen.
:eek:

You know..this is one of those times that I WISH he would have lip synced :lol:

Ok /kanye bashing

This thread is about how awesome Conan is.

• Members

Conan was awesome, and he has a great Gibson LP Custom Silverburst!

I will miss Conan, but I do miss some of his Crazier Characters/Skits. Hopefully her will find a home at FOX and Leno falls flat on his chin. Leno hasn't been funny in 15 years.

• Members

I might feel bad for the guy, except for the fact that he is $30,000,000 richer than he was 2 weeks ago. Plus after a certain amount of time, he'll have an awesome show on another network that is sure to get publicity just because he'll be back on the air. This is just a bump in the road for him. I wish I could get a paid vacation for 1/1000 of that amount.

• Members

watching the end now... yep...sweeet silverburst.

Someone, GW or Guitar Player needs to sit down with Conan and do a spread on his collection. He has pulled out some sweet-ass guitars over the years.

Sad overall though....I've watched Conan since '93 and its hard believe he's off the air. But he'll be back in some form....just a matter of time.

"Fagerstrom, I'm waiting!"

:lol:

• Members
Wow..that was bad. It's funny, I didn't even hear you until about 3:05. All I could hear the entire time was that {censored}ty auto tune on his vocals. Man that was trash. I'll never understand why people like this kind of music.

Not bashing you bud. That must have been a big thrill playing for him and on that show. But you gotta admit...he sucks
:lol:

yea man... we never really had an amazing tv mix. the vh1 storytellers was about the best. And... in his defense, his voice was almost completely gone. We came off 9 uk shows in a row... flew to the US and did 4 tv shows in 2 days... then flew right back to the UK! LOL. It was insane.

It was definitely a money gig. I like some of kanye's stuff but hip hop overall isn't my favorite genre of music. He took me around the world though and got me on some of my dream shows... conan, snl, storytellers, lollapalooza (70+thousand audience), bonaroo.... and we went to china, brazil, australia multiple times. It was an amazing experience that i'll look back on fondly even though it was less than gratifying musically. I'm grateful to the guy... and he got me out of debt too!!! haha.

• Members
yea man... we never really had an amazing tv mix. the vh1 storytellers was about the best. And... in his defense, his voice was almost completely gone. We came off 9 uk shows in a row... flew to the US and did 4 tv shows in 2 days... then flew right back to the UK! LOL. It was insane.

It was definitely a money gig. I like some of kanye's stuff but hip hop overall isn't my favorite genre of music. He took me around the world though and got me on some of my dream shows... conan, snl, storytellers, lollapalooza (70+thousand audience), bonaroo.... and we went to china, brazil, australia multiple times. It was an amazing experience that i'll look back on fondly even though it was less than gratifying musically. I'm grateful to the guy... and he got me out of debt too!!! haha.

I cant blame you man, given the opportunity I would do the same :thu:

Archived