OT Last Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien

nitrous2400

• Members

leno? wat? i wanna see the vid, i love conans show, always has great musical guests and he's interested in their gear and everything, which is awesome.

I really gotta agree. The fact that over the years hes had Slipknot, Mudvayne and Dillinger Escape Plan on his show just adds to why I love the guy.

• Members
leno? wat? i wanna see the vid, i love conans show, always has great musical guests and he's interested in their gear and everything, which is awesome.

I don't have a link, but the thing I always liked about Conan that he was a guitarist and his self deprecating humor. :thu:

• Members

everyone dont miss this!!!

Going to miss you Conan! Get on fox and crap all over that big chin {censored}

:mad:

Dude it wasn't lenos fault :facepalm:

NBC made the decision over ratings not because of Leno you need to learn to read....

ANYWAYS ! GOOD VIBES IN HERE NO FIGHTING !!!:thu:

CELEBRATE THE C:love: C:love:

• Members
Dude it wasn't lenos fault
:facepalm:

NBC made the decision over ratings not because of Leno you need to learn to read....

ANYWAYS ! GOOD VIBES IN HERE NO FIGHTING !!!
:thu:

CELEBRATE THE C:love: C:love:

Over ratings yeah but maybe you need to learn to read within perspectives bud. They went and hacked an entire week's worth of prime time shows for Leno's dumbass show and it didn't work and then they pushed it on Conan?

Leno trailed Letterman for 18 months when he first took over the show.. Conan got 7 months.

If Leno didn't want to leave he should have made it clear from the get go but he didn't. The guy has no life, his life is the show. Whatever, I hope Conan comes back on another network and Leno continues tanking.

Archived