Who wants in? Best amp @ NAMM, an all tube 2 channel hi gain head for $230

thefyn

• Members

Triple update:

Gonna bump this thread, I am selling mine and I know some people wanted one.

I just got a 5150 and a triple recto so I need the monez.

$259 shipped for the HCians. Get it now before I put it on Ebay for $300 plus shipping.

It's mint:

258727c4.jpg

UPDATE: A year later, I bought the floor model off them. Friken thing rocks.

This is 100% the truth: The best amp I played in NAMM, was a Chinese amp called Goldea Rex3200

2008102216650Rex3200.jpg

I tried to buy it on the spot because I was amazed when he told me it was $229 but they only had a show model left. I literally triple checked with him on the price and he had to write it down for me as his English was pretty bad.

Aaaanyway, I emailed them that I wanted to buy 2, and they got back to me:

Dear Owen,

Hello! Very glad to receive your email.

I think the amp head is our REX3200. The price we quoted you is USD229.00/PC FOB TIANJIN,CHINA.

Yes, of course. You can order 2 pcs. Pls find the picture attached of this amp.

In addition, the freight is not included in the price I quoted you. You can let your forwarder or Express courier to pick up the goods at our factory.

If any other questions, pls contact me.

By the way, the amps will be delivered to you 25 days after we receive your payment.

Looking forward to your favourable reply, and have a nice day!

Regards,

Christina Chen

Jan 27, 2010

TIANJIN JYJ MUSICAL INSTRUMENT CO., LTD

ADD:No.5 Huo Jia Zui Industrial District, 4th Street Tie Dong Road,

Bei Chen District, Tianjin 300402, China

Tel:+86-22-23607608/26307609 extension 602

Fax:+86-22-26307611

Email: sales@goldeamusic.com

goldeamusic@yahoo.com.cn

www.goldeamusic.com

I thought I would test the waters on here to see if anyone else wanted in on this amazing amp. I play standard tuned thrash, and it was perfect for that.

Diezel Herbert through a power soak is what it sounded like to my ears.

Has anyone dealt with buying overseas before that can give me some advice on shipping companies etc in China?

And does anyone else want in on this deal? I am sure if I get back to them and order 10 we will get a better deal shipped. Logistically it could be a pain in the ass, but I'm not lying when I say it is ridiculous value.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Interesting! Im looking for a little amp, although the chances of them having UK dealers is slim.

You can only get them from the factory as far as I know. I should have mentioned if you want in, USA is where I will be having mine shipped. It isn't a heavy amp so me mailing them on to whoever wants one wont be that expensive within the US.

So I order 10, all of them come to me, and I ship them to the individuals (only if they will lower the price otherwise its not worth the hassle)

I dunno, maybe shipping them individually from the factory won't be that painful? And if I say I can get 10 people ordering one, perhaps they will give us a discount on sending all 10 out to individuals worldwide?

Basically, I need some advice from people who have shipped amps etc from China...

• Members

Diezel Herbert through a power soak is what it sounded like to my ears.

I found this vid of the bigger brother to that amp. You can see the little guy sitting there. If it sounds like it's bigger brother for that price, It'd be a great small amp, providing it's durable and holds up well.

[YOUTUBE]Znj8odG60gg[/YOUTUBE]

Archived