Who wants in? Best amp @ NAMM, an all tube 2 channel hi gain head for $230

thefyn

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Gonna bump this thread, I am selling mine and I know some people wanted one.

I just got a 5150 and a triple recto so I need the monez.

$259 shipped for the HCians. Get it now before I put it on Ebay for $300 plus shipping.

It's mint:

258727c4.jpg

• Members

Goddammit {censored}!!!
:mad:

Abe buy this {censored}er and then sell her to me later!!

I remember you wanted one of these. If you want to trade a bunch of pedals (small {censored}e) I can clip I'm game.

• Members

I remember you wanted one of these. If you want to trade a bunch of pedals (small {censored}e) I can clip I'm game.

What are you interested in? I've got a nice 2-knob Keeley compressor, crybaby wah, vox wah, Carbon Copy Delay, and some other stuff that I can't easily call to mind, but I could list once I get home? I would love to have this box man, let me know if there's anything we can work out.

:thu:

• Members

What are you interested in? I've got a nice 2-knob Keeley compressor, crybaby wah, vox wah, Carbon Copy Delay, and some other stuff that I can't easily call to mind, but I could list once I get home? I would love to have this box man, let me know if there's anything we can work out.

:thu:

EDIT.

Gah, PM's in da house.

• Members

I've been considering getting one. $361 shipped from the factory (to Finland). Maybe in August.

If anyone is considering ordering one, here's an email that works: goldeamusic{at}yahoo.com.cn

I noticed that most of their email addresses don't work. And ask for a "sample head" to be sent to you.

Archived