OT: Kinda sad Randy Rhoads picture here

FearTheVoices

• Members

uhh ya...thats out already...you obviously fail everywhere you go on this subject

I was pointing out the fact that stolen, bootleg, unauthorized etc... RR footage, if it existed, would eventually get leaked to the public domain (youtube, google video, etc...). I guess you don't realize that people talk about imaginary RR footage on those boards just for the attention it gets them.

Obviously, you fail everywhere you go on the subject, dumbass ;).

• Members

Good things to come when the documentary is released later this year...

Entertainment tonight footage in its entirety was found in there vaults...Pro shot one camera, Over the Mountain and Mr.Crowley in full stage dress and the diary stage setup and castle.

"Pro Shot" Blizzard concert in full is most likely going to be released either with Randy's doc or Ozzys later this year. Ozzy pretty much confirmed this a couple weeks ago when he said it via his twitter account. Noone knows which show it is, but there a quite a few that were illegally videotaped by the venues without the osbournes permission and hopefully they got those.

Day on the Green would be the best though from July 4th 1981

I will SO be buying both of these the moment they're available!

The real tragedy with Randy is that we never really got to hear HIS music and we never even came close to hearing his full potential.

Such a HUGE loss, it still stings. :cry:

• Members

I will SO be buying both of these the moment they're available!

The real tragedy with Randy is that we never really got to hear HIS music and we never even came close to hearing his full potential.

Such a HUGE loss, it
still
stings.
:cry:

+1

This is what makes it such a huge loss. Plus the fact that is was such a weird unbelievable death. All the lements point to the worst musical tragedy ever.

He gave a lot of signs that there was something special waiting inside....we never got to see. :cry:

• Members

man i used to spin that ozzy live cd like it was going out of style- randy was def one of my favorites growing up and when first learning guitar.

.... on a different note, that gibson shirt he has is pretty damn sweet thou, would like to have one of them biotches.

• Members

Good things to come when the documentary is released later this year...

Entertainment tonight footage in its entirety was found in there vaults...Pro shot one camera, Over the Mountain and Mr.Crowley in full stage dress and the diary stage setup and castle.

"Pro Shot" Blizzard concert in full is most likely going to be released either with Randy's doc or Ozzys later this year. Ozzy pretty much confirmed this a couple weeks ago when he said it via his twitter account. Noone knows which show it is, but there a quite a few that were illegally videotaped by the venues without the osbournes permission and hopefully they got those.

Day on the Green would be the best though from July 4th 1981

Seems like you know more about the upcoming doc than anyone else, so can I ask if you know when it's coming out? I originally heard last december, but have not heard or seen anything since. I've been waiting a while to see this doc.

Cool pic BTW. . .

• Members

yeah,..the biggest improvement in groupies is silicone!

since i'm an old bastard,...i saw ozzy with rhandy on the blizzard of ozz tour,..later that same summer i saw sabbath with dio,..on the heaven and hell tour,...this was when iommi and ozzy were in a big hate fest,...a friend of mine who saw both shows with me said,.."looks like sabbath & ozzy are going to war with midgets",....that sabbath show was the loudest concert i have ever been too,...drop d tunning turned up real loud does funny things to your inards!....especialy if you have par-taken in the festivities.

Archived