John Mayer

MuyLoCo444

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think john mayer is a pretty cool guy. Eh plays guitar well and doesn't afraid of saying the N word.

:lol: I can't stand the guy but you definatly can't deny the fact he is a really talented guitar player. He has improved more as player in the last 5 years than most people do an entire life time.

• Members

dude can play, there's no doubt about that. I saw him hold his own on a stage with Eric Clapton and Billy Gibbons. that being said, his songs are pure pop {censored}e, and he makes a ton of cizash off of them, so he's a whore. I also can't stand his singing voice. But he can play when he chooses to do so.

ToS...raging manlust boner is now half-erect. :cry:

• Members

Funny, talented, nice, sincere.

There ya go.

Anyone who thinks he's arrogant is missing the point. His "arrogance" is really just him mocking the whole rockstar thing. He acts that way on purpose. In reality he's very humble.

Pretty much this.

He's a great songwriter and his sound is definitely his own.

• Members

There ya go.

Anyone who thinks he's arrogant is missing the point. His "arrogance" is really just him mocking the whole rockstar thing. He acts that way on purpose. In reality he's very humble.

Please feel free to count me as one of those who are "missing the point". If he acts the way he does in jest, or "on purpose"...He may want to stop.

Just my opinion.

• Members

There ya go.

Have you ever met him?

Funny? Maybe. Talented? Yes. Nice? Not from what I've seen. Sincere? Hell {censored}ing no.

I hate his style of guitar playing, his attitude, and his songwriting.

• Members

Please feel free to count me as one of those who are "missing the point". If he acts the way he does in jest, or "on purpose"...He may want to stop.

Just my opinion.

Not his fault that people are too stupid to understand sarcasm.

See the girls in pt. 2 of that video.

Archived