So guys... what to buy???

guitarbilly74

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Guitarbilly,

If you can swing the style, the new B.C. Rich Mockinbird Special and Special X series are pretty damn good. Plus you won't have to drop over a grand into it.

Also, what about one of those Agile AL-3000M guitars. They look to be promising and also not overly expensive to get one.

Cole

• Members

Guitarbilly,

If you can swing the style, the new B.C. Rich Mockinbird Special and Special X series are pretty damn good. Plus you won't have to drop over a grand into it.

Also, what about one of those Agile AL-3000M guitars. They look to be promising and also not overly expensive to get one.

Cole

I played an Agile once, then I went to take a {censored} and it felt like I was still playing it.

Good call on the Mockinbird though, that's a really cool guitar.

• Members

I vote Heritage. They are such a great value used. There are 2 local shops that sell them and the 150s and 157s I've played are amazing. They have nitro finishes, are pleked and play and look awesome. I'd say they are better than the Tokai especially for the price. I find heritages that sell for 1000-1400 all the time on ebay.

Or the SG option would be good too. I just Got a black SG Standard like your '03 at Best Buy for $999.99 new. It plays so awesomely it's become my #1 guitar lately.

Archived