So guys... what to buy???

guitarbilly74

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
There's always amazing deals at Los Angeles Craigslist man.

Scan the LA and OC classifieds for a week. You should be able to find a hell of a guitar within the first 3 days.

Or get the McCarty.

yeah man I've been looking there daily.. I have found some good deals there so far.. just YESTERDAY there was a Hamer USA Standard (explorer) with a cherryburst flamed top for $1200!!!!!!!!! But it's gone already :(

• Members

Since you have the funds, if you don't {censored}ing buy that, I will come to your house and personally eat all your leftovers.

don't have the $ yet.. coming on Friday... the McCarty is on the top of my list though, if I don't see anything else I like that's probably gonna be the one.

• Members

don't have the $ yet.. coming on Friday... the McCarty is on the top of my list though, if I don't see anything else I like that's probably gonna be the one.

Just let me know Billy. I am in no rush to sell, so I haven't really been putting it out there and Lake Charles, La, is a dead market. I usually have to list stuff in Houston to sell it.

• Members

Just let me know Billy. I am in no rush to sell, so I haven't really been putting it out there and Lake Charles, La, is a dead market. I usually have to list stuff in Houston to sell it.

Will do man. I just don't want to commit to anything until the money is here because I may see something else in the next couple of days.. but so far that's the best deal I've found.

• Members

Will do man. I just don't want to commit to anything until the money is here because I may see something else in the next couple of days.. but so far that's the best deal I've found.

I understand completely. It's hard to make a decision when there is so many cool guitars out there. Been there a few times, lol

• Members

you can grab a les paul custom for $2000

paid $1875 for my '73 on an ebay auction

I've seen some on LA craigslist around $1900-$2100

I think I saw a vintage custom on gbase this week for $1650

yeah I hear you. But I'm debating whether or not I should pay that much for a guitar when I played 50+ shows last year with a $300 guitar and it sounded great

• Members

Archived