What are the top 3 amps that the famous metal bands use, and do they

axuality

• Members

i cant believe how many people have said a recto.. i used a 3 chanel dual recto and the cleans were some of the worst ive ever hear, in order to have it match the volume of the gain channel i would have to crank the gain and channel volume which would lead to a distorted clean, and it wasnt a good break up either.. TERRIBLE head room on the recto cleans..

top 3 metal amps bands use with good clean..
well the framus cobra is the first that comes to mind.
also the Engl savage has a good clean and is quite common
and well loads of bands use dsl/tsl's

• Members

i cant believe how many people have said a recto.. i used a 3 chanel dual recto and the cleans were some of the worst ive ever hear, in order to have it match the volume of the gain channel i would have to crank the gain and channel volume which would lead to a distorted clean, and it wasnt a good break up either.. TERRIBLE head room on the recto cleans..

top 3 metal amps bands use with good clean..

well the framus cobra is the first that comes to mind.

also the Engl savage has a good clean and is quite common

and well loads of bands use dsl/tsl's

Reading fail. He said what are the top three, and do they have headroom, not what are the top three that have headroom and a good clean

• Members
Probably Recto, 5150 and JCM800.

Clean? You said metal. Who needs a clean?
:lol:

These. Anyone who says ENGL, Framus, etc are {censored}ing retarded. Those amps are relatively new. People have been boosting 800s and 900s to get metalz for decades.

Archived